South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Haynie and the South game plan:

Same as last year. If you remember Mr. Haynie made personal calls to some of the South coachT posters asking them to hold down the retoric and not to boast of a win over the Indians. Looks like the same thing all over again this year. The plan is to have the Indians come into the game overconfident. Expecting to have a easy win with little resistance from South. Just like last year South will come in and try to play smash mouth football and throw the ball around alot. You have to know Mr. Haynie. He thinks his best chance is to catch DB off guard and he doesn't think DB can take a "hit". Last year DB had this figured out by halftime. Lets see if Clark has them ready to take the fight to South early and often.

Mr. Haynie and the South game plan:

Same as last year. If you remember Mr. Haynie made personal calls to some of the South coachT posters asking them to hold down the retoric and not to boast of a win over the Indians. Looks like the same thing all over again this year. The plan is to have the Indians come into the game overconfident. Expecting to have a easy win with little resistance from South. Just like last year South will come in and try to play smash mouth football and throw the ball around alot. You have to know Mr. Haynie. He thinks his best chance is to catch DB off guard and he doesn't think DB can take a "hit". Last year DB had this figured out by halftime. Lets see if Clark has them ready to take the fight to South early and often.

41-7 DB My prediction.

SS...you and your pointed jabs are always welcome. They sometimes sting but they are most always on point......I have no problem with that.

As for th' wiggly wonder, I have gone hunting for him, callin out his pointless, flawed butt! He can't hide!

Haha thanks man...I just see it as a message board and things like that are fun to do, it is what makes this stuff fun. Really when you think about it, it is all just a game. We all love the teams we root for, and it is easy to let it get under your skin if taken the wrong way. Anytime i do it, it is just for fun, i never mean any ill will or bad intent in it. Just good little barbs and pokes.

Brother Haynie's plan last year was just plain genious! He got to the line of scrimmage fast and waited for DB to signal in it's defensive play calls that, by the way, had not changed since Coach Haynie did his student teaching at DB. He then called his offensive play. It worked for about a series...an effective series, but that got fixed. Won't be a problem this year.