South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Kingsport would give back every sorry inch of land they have annexed in Colonial Heights. And if we Finish J. Fred Johnson Stadium, it will have a 2nd deck on the Home Side for Resevered Seating.

Roll Tribe Roll

Just about everybody in Colonial Heights wishes Kingsport would keep its grimy, greedy hands off Colonial Heights. But they need us a whole lot more than we need them.

Where was the game played last year............?

Blame the quirks of the schedules on the conf and TSSAA. Every team's schedule this year has them playing another team either home or away again for the second straight year. Personally I'm all for rotating home and away every year, but it just doesn't work out that way. Something about how schedules are done on three year contracts I think. And if this wasn't what you meant by the home field advantage then ignore it.

Did you know that the team Enka beat last week by 3pts got beat 45-7 the week before. Enka has a good qb and that's it..a good friend of mine was there and he said their defense was about as small as North's. So whatever Graham wants to score...50,60,70, South-13 they miss a extra point.... :roflol: :roflol:

Did you know that Piscah beat Enka 48-0 last year and had a 10-2 record? In fact, Enka had not beaten Piscah for years. (At least 2004) Their defense was not on par with it's offense, but to compare them to North is just plain silly.

Now this is more like it! :) You southers are starting to come out of the wood work. By Monday u-all will be turned inside out. 44-0! :)

This is why your field should be blue... I feel like I'm listening to a sixth grader bragging for beating up third graders.

p.s. DB is the king of one and done playoff appearances after 10-o, 9-2 seasons.

This is why your field should be blue... I feel like I'm listening to a sixth grader bragging for beating up third graders.

p.s. DB is the king of one and done playoff appearances after 10-o, 9-2 seasons.

So your saying Im a sixth grader and your a third grader?

p.s. South is the king of one and done. Your not paying attention in class wiggle worm. Maybe you should dye your hair blue.

Blame the quirks of the schedules on the conf and TSSAA. Every team's schedule this year has them playing another team either home or away again for the second straight year. Personally I'm all for rotating home and away every year, but it just doesn't work out that way. Something about how schedules are done on three year contracts I think. And if this wasn't what you meant by the home field advantage then ignore it.

Home/Away...not that hard a concept. Must have something to do with money if the TSSAA is involved. Couldn't find this quirk in any other conference, but didn't check them all.

Did you know that Piscah beat Enka 48-0 last year and had a 10-2 record? In fact, Enka had not beaten Piscah for years. (At least 2004) Their defense was not on par with it's offense, but to compare them to North is just plain silly.

Who the heck is Enka anyway and why should we care if they did or didn't beat somebody called Piscah or whatever. Are u-all making up these names?

Home/Away...not that hard a concept. Must have something to do with money if the TSSAA is involved. Couldn't find this quirk in any other conference, but didn't check them all.

I paid the TSSAA to have this game played at DB two years in a row because as you know theres no way we can beat u-all over at South. Ding-Bat

So your saying Im a sixth grader and your a third grader?

p.s. South is the king of one and done. Your not paying attention in class wiggle worm. Maybe you should dye your hair blue.

I think you know what I'm saying.... your way too proud of all the wins your program builds against teams like south. (I mean NO disrespect to south, they sound like a proud program against odds that are stacked against them.) Anyway, you will win out now and go undefeated because you won your one "hard" game of the season (Farragut).You will pound your chest all year about how many points you'll be able to score etc. etc. then LOSE in the first round of the playoffs again. (probably at home)

Yes your field should be blue because your program is the Boise State of TSSAA football.