South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

We just have to be the best team friday night.I can see a lot of bad combinations that could result in a South win.They will put 8 or 9 close to the line and make us throw it some.We have a great QB in the making,but if something happens like a bad cramp or anything to keep Cook from being 100%.WHO will be able to throw the ball.Our defense is very strong up front but could get a little turned around if South does that roll and pass thing they do.I never count them before it's over.I do expect us to have a great game and win,but if we don't execute on both sides,we could get beat

I heard if db qb goes down Clark is going to bring in his secret backup- #44 WACO!!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard the gameplan for tomorrow night from Coach Clark. We're going to start the freshman team and spot the Rebels 35 pts. The freshman will play the first quarter, the jv to play the second quarter and the varsity to play the second half. This will ensure a more competitive game and keep the fans coming back to this game every year. The attendance has decreased every year for the last few years and we're missing out on the larger crowds. Oh yeah, the Tribe will still win 49-35. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

I heard south was losing 14-0 to North in a recent scrimmage. uh-oh rebs! after tomorrow night you will wish you only got beat 44-0!

Just heard the gameplan for tomorrow night from Coach Clark. We're going to start the freshman team and spot the Rebels 35 pts. The freshman will play the first quarter, the jv to play the second quarter and the varsity to play the second half. This will ensure a more competitive game and keep the fans coming back to this game every year. The attendance has decreased every year for the last few years and we're missing out on the larger crowds. Oh yeah, the Tribe will still win 49-35. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

You guys are having alot of fun with this but I fully expect this game to be much like last year. I think Mr. Haynie tries harder to beat DB than Carter did. Carter's problem was he thought he could out coach Graham. Mr. Haynie knows he can't out coach Clark so he tries a completly different method. He wants the Tribe to come in overconfident and soft. He wants his team to lay the hard hits, cause turnovers etc. I think this year he throws another twist to the game. I think he will run fake punts, onside kicks, fake field goals and go for it on forth down anytime he's past his own 40. Look for some trick plays.Also expect some "baiting" of the DB players, especially #50. The Tribe just need to keep their heads screwed on straight. He knows South has nothing to lose so he'll go for broke. I think it will make the game interesting until the forth quarter when DB pulls it out. South is not the bad team you guys are making them out to be. They will finish second or third in the Little Big Eight. Don't expect a blowout tomorrow night. You will be disapointed.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

You guys are having alot of fun with this but I fully expect this game to be much like last year. I think Mr. Haynie tries harder to beat DB than Carter did. Carter's problem was he thought he could out coach Graham. Mr. Haynie knows he can't out coach Clark so he tries a completly different method. He wants the Tribe to come in overconfident and soft. He wants his team to lay the hard hits, cause turnovers etc. I think this year he throws another twist to the game. I think he will run fake punts, onside kicks, fake field goals and go for it on forth down anytime he's past his own 40. Look for some trick plays.Also expect some "baiting" of the DB players, especially #50. The Tribe just need to keep their heads screwed on straight. He knows South has nothing to lose so he'll go for broke. I think it will make the game interesting until the forth quarter when DB pulls it out. South is not the bad team you guys are making them out to be. They will finish second or third in the Little Big Eight. Don't expect a blowout tomorrow night. You will be disapointed.

Here's what i believe could happen. South gets the ball first and we're playing with so much intensity that we jump offside a couple times and maybe give up a couple or three first downs including a penalty or two. After that we settle down and stop them. We get the ball back and are playing too tight and end up punting. South gets the ball back and we cause a turnover and the rest is history..... 18 in a row, the streak continues. Hope everyone is healthy and plays well for both sides. Despite some of there fans and the " we're better than you attitudes" in the long run, we're all from Kingsport and i wish them success the rest of the way.

There is one tradition i like about the South football program and that's the good Southern music they play before the games while the teams are warming up. That's super cool... Roll Tribe!!!!!!

DB by 54

Pretty tacky, however, for the band to play when the flag waivers (whatever that is) have the ball. Do you really need that added unsportsmanlike advantage? But, I expect nothing less.

Good prediction. And you want to see tacky... put your Fold out chair on Ft. Henry Drive tomorrow, right about the time school gets out and you will see low class tacky... FLAG WAIVING...(like you don't know what that is). We expect nothing less.

Good prediction. And you want to see tacky... put your Fold out chair on Ft. Henry Drive tomorrow, right about the time school gets out and you will see low class tacky... FLAG WAIVING...(like you don't know what that is). We expect nothing less.

They've been driving up and down Ft. Henry and Center Street all week long. Rusted up old pick up trucks waving the flags and spittin backer juice everywhere. Oh yeah, i forgot that they did'nt wear shirts and all had a farmers tan. :roflol:

DB by 54

Pretty tacky, however, for the band to play when the flag waivers (whatever that is) have the ball. Do you really need that added unsportsmanlike advantage? But, I expect nothing less.

Tacky? Yes, it gives DB an advantage, but if it was unfair, I'm pretty sure the TSSAA would put a rule against it. Until then, you and yours will have to deal with the music.

Tacky? Yes, it gives DB an advantage, but if it was unfair, I'm pretty sure the TSSAA would put a rule against it. Until then, you and yours will have to deal with the music.

Will you people give it a rest already. They play all the time. Even when we have the ball. Get use to it. That's the way we do it at "The Fred". Roll Tribe!!!!! :thumb:

Will you people give it a rest already. They play all the time. Even when we have the ball. Get use to it. That's the way we do it at "The Fred". Roll Tribe!!!!! :thumb:

I didn't notice them playing when we had it last week.I've begged for years to all the band parents to pass along to the director that it's not cool when our opponent has the ball { but if your going to play when somebody has the ball}for goodness sake let it be the other team and not DB.

Clark will have his Indians ready for anything Haynie does. pass rush creates havoc for rebels and BIG CHIEF says rebels fall to Indians for 18th time in a row 49-7! then BIG CHIEF will smoke peace pipe at 50 yard line. all are welcome to join me!