South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

Which one was this Ketron, Sullivan Central, Blountville, Lynview, Rogersville, Churchill? Does the schedule start next week, or are there more "tune ups," to pad the 700+ wins? "Roll Tribe," or walk, or hire a proxy--just phone it in. When I see EC playing Union, or DLS traveling to Lauderdale, Mission vs. Don Bosco, Hoover and S. Pan, I wounder why all the swagger that is DB who evidently never sticks it out there. Sure, 1-0 vs. MBA, 50-50 vs. Oakridge, 0-10 Marysville, 0-5 Murphy. Doesn't seem to match all the hype/in-your-face. Ever considered scheduling an OPPONENT? (or at least making it out of the first round?).

Bottom Line: My senior year one team made an extra point--allowed 30 others. Trailed for about 2 minutes ALL season. Spent the night TWICE just to get at the best we could schedule. Played outta state. Lots of my team mates stared at D-1, others did just as well at smaller schools. Most became successful in life. Never said a word, just did our jobs. Won the LAST State Championship.

Some fan.. you know who D-B played 1st in 1964? Jellico 89-0 Who did you beat for the gold ball again? Your team couldnt even stay on the field with 1 D-B team in the past 10 ys. Drink you another one.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South, you should be proud of your team for playing hard and competing. It's never fun when you lose but you did'nt give up. Things will get better soon. You guys just run into a much better team. Too much speed. Speed kills. Foreman and Swafford are just next level good. You guys showed real potential on a couple of drives and looked well not having to throw at all. Good luck the rest of the way. That stuff was hard to say but it's the truth. So, give me your opinions of what you saw from us tonight. How do we look? Good luck rest of the season and Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Which one was this Ketron, Sullivan Central, Blountville, Lynview, Rogersville, Churchill? Does the schedule start next week, or are there more "tune ups," to pad the 700+ wins? "Roll Tribe," or walk, or hire a proxy--just phone it in. When I see EC playing Union, or DLS traveling to Lauderdale, Mission vs. Don Bosco, Hoover and S. Pan, I wounder why all the swagger that is DB who evidently never sticks it out there. Sure, 1-0 vs. MBA, 50-50 vs. Oakridge, 0-10 Marysville, 0-5 Murphy. Doesn't seem to match all the hype/in-your-face. Ever considered scheduling an OPPONENT? (or at least making it out of the first round?).

Bottom Line: My senior year one team made an extra point--allowed 30 others. Trailed for about 2 minutes ALL season. Spent the night TWICE just to get at the best we could schedule. Played outta state. Lots of my team mates stared at D-1, others did just as well at smaller schools. Most became successful in life. Never said a word, just did our jobs. Won the LAST State Championship.

Are you drunk? Apparently not as successful as the ole buddies, eh?

Edited by spanky7134

Some fan.. you know who D-B played 1st in 1964? Jellico 89-0 Who did you beat for the gold ball again? Your team couldnt even stay on the field with 1 D-B team in the past 10 ys. Drink you another one.

Ouch! THE SPEAR just burned you a new one. What are you doing up this late anyhow? Time to give up your job as Wal Mart greeter and contact Jack Kevorkian. Its time.

I gotta say, when South rammed it straight up the middle for their 2nd score, I didnt know what to expect. The 1st score was beautiful and perfect. Just wayyyy too much speed to make up tonight. Good luck across the line next week. :thumb:

Probably won't need alot of luck next week. Gate City got walloped tonight by about 40. :)

South better forget this quick and focus on GC for next Friday or they could be staring 0-3 in the face. Although the "defending state champ" Blue Devils have been getting knocked around pretty good the last 2 weeks. Maybe South should consider moving to Va and dropping down to AAAAAAAAA/Division 127 or whatever GC plays in. It seems to work for them. Somebody will HAVE to get there first win of the season. interesting...has any team ever played 3 straight games in 3 different states?

FYI: for those of you who paid for tonight's game and feel empty check out the end of the TCU-Baylor game. WOW!