Perry Co at Cornersville

theGURU

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What could be better than two undefeated teams going head to head for the region championship on week 10? But there's at least 366 minutes til anybody gets there so we'll see.

That would be nice but I don't think that either team can make it that far. WC has MTP this week and Cascade next week. MTP will be pretty good and Cascade beat them. PC has MTP somewhere on their schedule also. PC has not looked extremely sharp from the games that I've seen but will be a lot better by week 10.

That would be nice but I don't think that either team can make it that far. WC has MTP this week and Cascade next week. MTP will be pretty good and Cascade beat them. PC has MTP somewhere on their schedule also. PC has not looked extremely sharp from the games that I've seen but will be a lot better by week 10.

PC looked a lot better last week against LC.

PC looked a lot better last week against LC.

I dont think PC has played great yet. The team I saw at camp that scrimaged UC was sharp everywhere. I hope to see that PC team this week. So lets see what PC does when they meet a middle of the road team. PC defnse looks to be maybe better than last year. I havent seen the offense fire on all cylinders since the Huntingdon scrimage. PC- 42 Corndogs-12 The offense gets moving this week.

I dont think PC has played great yet. The team I saw at camp that scrimaged UC was sharp everywhere. I hope to see that PC team this week. So lets see what PC does when they meet a middle of the road team. PC defnse looks to be maybe better than last year. I havent seen the offense fire on all cylinders since the Huntingdon scrimage. PC- 42 Corndogs-12 The offense gets moving this week.

Tucker needs to run more and the recievers need to try and get open better then they have...but all in all were still 2-0 and the Defense has done a heck of a job...except for R.J Brown hahaha he jumps offsides more than anyone hahaha...but he is the best D lineman we have :thumb: