Mcminn Central at Polk Co.

BALLCOACH93

For the record, I didn't post this to take a cheap shot at Coach Goodin or the Central program. Just stating a fact.

It's not a cheap shot,it's the truth.Central will more than likely go 0-10 this year,and goodins job may be on the line aswell.Maybe he can go to walker valley,I hear that their coach is gone after this season.

Will central win? unlikely. Can they win? yes.... There is no doubt Central is much improved from last year. This may or may not be measured in the win/loss column. Hopefully, they find a win somewhere on the schedule this year. A win in itself, would make this team drastically better.

Good post. This team is a year away. These are good kids fighting hard, and you are right - winning and losing are both contagious.

Some folks appear to be giving McMinn Central a little too much credit for competing with a bad Notre Dame team. Although, I can see where positives can be hard to come by for a program riding a 13 game losing streak.

With that said, I believe Polk Co. makes a statement to a very weak District 5-AA.

Polk Co. 40

M. Central 14

Some folks appear to be giving McMinn Central a little too much credit for competing with a bad Notre Dame team. Although, I can see where positives can be hard to come by for a program riding a 13 game losing streak.

With that said, I believe Polk Co. makes a statement to a very weak District 5-AA.

Polk Co. 40

M. Central 14

Have you seen ND play?

I did and I think Central was every bit as good as ND and should have won that game.

That is not saying a whole lot. Agreeing with Flint here Polk comes out angry and wins pretty big. Polk has had two tough losses against two good teams. Polk is unhappy and if I know Coach Davis he will have them ready for this game, especially it being Central and coming off the losses.