Baylor @ Father Ryan

Custer

Would you care to elaborate? Not very good based on what? A loss to Trinity? The games with Trinity meant nothing, except for a chance for BA and MBA to grow and get better. Suppose that Trinity is one the nation's 10 best teams (and we won't know for several weeks)...would a loss to them still mean MBA and BA aren't good football teams? I think not. I've seen Trinity up close and personal, and they are a different league. Father Ryan, if that is your team, plays hard. However, best defense in the state? Didn't realize Overton and Cane Ridge were such offensive powerhouses. I know it's a different season, but I recall a Ryan D that was pretty porous last year. Way too early to cast dispersion and doubt. I would choose to be humble till the season plays out.

You guys get run out by Trinity and join unrelated topics pointing fingers at other teams for not playing Trinity, philosophizing about how you'll be better because of it, blah, blah, blah. Maybe your teams aren't that good. They don't look that good to me. But I am sure of this: in a thread about Ryan-Baylor, nobody cares about MBA or BA or their fans opinions about them.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys get run out by Trinity and join unrelated topics pointing fingers at other teams for not playing Trinity, philosophizing about how you'll be better because of it, blah, blah, blah. Maybe your teams aren't that good. They don't look that good to me. But I am sure of this: in a thread about Ryan-Baylor, nobody cares about MBA or BA or their fans opinions about them.

Good point, I meant the Nashville sports community. I looked at the BA and MBA vs Trinity games as a chance to show the nation how we stack up. Turns out, we probably showed the wrong two teams. No offense to those proud programs, but they aren't very good this year.

Well, I came to read about Baylor and Ryan, and found you criticizing BA and MBA (Nashville sent the wrong teams, or something to that effect). Remember, this is a thread about Baylor and Ryan, and no one cares about your opinion of those teams.

Edited by doct

Well, I came to read about Baylor and Ryan, and found you criticizing BA and MBA (Nashville sent the wrong teams, or something to that effect). Remember, this is a thread about Baylor and Ryan, and no one cares about your opinion of those teams.

Fair enough! Apologies. Back on topic...

Father Ryan, who along with BGA is the only local DII team that has not been blown out, should have enough weapons on defense and special teams to keep the Baylor game close and home field will be the difference.

Fair enough! Apologies. Back on topic...

Father Ryan, who along with BGA is the only local DII team that has not been blown out, should have enough weapons on defense and special teams to keep the Baylor game close and home field will be the difference.

You're a good sport!

Baylor by 21. Baylor's O-line is huge and athletic. Oellerich has it all, run and pass. Red Raiders have 3 unbelievable running backs who run hard. If Baylor plays their game, it shouldn't be close. However, after a great comeback, Father Ryan was one missed pass away from an upset last year. Hopefully, Baylor coaches haven't let the team forget that.