Gordonsville @ Friendship

croz6110

We got plenty of practice punting last week. 9 times.

I think our line will surprise people this year. There's only one returning starter and one senior on the line, but they are good.

Your offensive line or defensive line? Is Gordonsville still running that 5 man line like they did last season? If Gordonsville is a legit contender in 1A then I look for them to beat Friendship Christian.

Guest Termite

Where's all the sweatervests at? :flower:

Be careful Croz. Last week G-ville was real quiet. Could be the quiet before the storm. LOL.

Although, I don't think so. G-ville made a believer out of me last week. Good defense, good football team. Whoop them sweatervest Although they don't all wear sweatervest. I've seen some with the sweater on their back with the arms tied around their throat. But only with kaiki shorts and I think they call them boating shoes..... whatever that is....

You do know that FCS was up 20 to 8 with 2 minutes left, and a few fluke plays later we lost. Dont worry it wont happen again

Fluke plays? i was there and DCA didn't have one fluke play. WIth about two and a half minutes left they scored a touchdown to be down 5 and then perfectly executed an onside kick. after the kick they were 4/4 on 4th down conversions that set up the game winning touchdown pass. Then FC paniced and through a pic 6 and then another pic. Them friendship boys looked tired in the 4th!!! GO G'VILLE

Fluke plays? i was there and DCA didn't have one fluke play. WIth about two and a half minutes left they scored a touchdown to be down 5 and then perfectly executed an onside kick. after the kick they were 4/4 on 4th down conversions that set up the game winning touchdown pass. Then FC paniced and through a pic 6 and then another pic. Them friendship boys looked tired in the 4th!!! GO G'VILLE

Your right, there were not any fluke plays in that game. DCA just took advantage of what FCS gave them and exposed their ability to cover receivers. I do not think you will ever see a FCS team tired in the 4th. What kind of passing attack does Gville have? You definitly will not gain over 70 yards on the ground against us this year.

I know 2 coaches from FC and both are saying this will be an easy victory.

Old saying, Better to remain silent & be thought a fool, than to open your

mouth & remove all doubt.

Not a wise thing for a coach(s) to say. Care to share a couple of names with

the CoachT faithful? Inquiring minds wanna know. LOL