Gordonsville @ Friendship

croz6110

If you are reffering to "possumtownshady" then he isnt posting anymore. he hasnt been since the later part of last years basketball season.

No...he was asking about possumtower. There have been several FC posters come and go over the years. Not much consistancy. My favorite of all time....ToothFairy. Too bad he only comes out in October.

Should be a good game tonight. Looking forward to seeing both teams. Hope it's an injury free contest.

sorry that us FC (Friendship Christian School) people keep forgetting that gville (Gordonsville High School) doesn't give a halfway decent education. :roflolk:

My Gordonsville education is 3/4 decent, thank you very much.

On a serious note, if it wasn't for the whole money thing, I'd send my kids to a private school that teaches a Christian Worldview, but like I said, there's the whole money thing. However, I have a son that will be a decent athlete, so if any private school or booster wants to give a scholarship or donation, we'd gladly except it. :roflol:

I know, I'm shameless.

What are you talking about.

And, where is possumtowner?

I haven't seen possumtowner on here in a couple years now. By the way no one ever admitted to being possum. I tried to figure that one out for years, and I've accused a few people of being possum. I've heard some pretty good arguments about who it might be, but then you have to suspect the person making that argument... There's more deception around the identity of Possum that there is in a white house speech, and that's saying somthing. I know the cracker Barrel menus changed to regular english a few years back so I suspect that Possum might have left Lebanon.

Good luck to FC tonight and hope both teams play well and have no injuries. Little too hot for a sweatervest tonight unless you wear it without the polo underneath. And that just don't look right.

My Gordonsville education is 3/4 decent, thank you very much.

On a serious note, if it wasn't for the whole money thing, I'd send my kids to a private school that teaches a Christian Worldview, but like I said, there's the whole money thing. However, I have a son that will be a decent athlete, so if any private school or booster wants to give a scholarship or donation, we'd gladly except it. :roflol:

I know, I'm shameless.

what FC alum will you be coming to the game with tonight? i dont know too many your age that have a sister still in school...

and if i can spot you then i might just come over and introduce myself after the game. would be happy to know the ppl i sit on here and argue with over and over again 8-)

what FC alum will you be coming to the game with tonight? i dont know too many your age that have a sister still in school...

and if i can spot you then i might just come over and introduce myself after the game. would be happy to know the ppl i sit on here and argue with over and over again 8-)

I won't give his name on here but he graduated in 98 from FC.

He was only there the last two years of high school. The other two he was at Father Ryan.