Whitwell (1-1) vs. Marion (0-2)

powerp

Ok, let me clear some things up for you guys so you can move on to something else. Yes Marion is young but so are other teams and that is no excuse. The Grundy game is a game that Marion should have one. We did not block, catch the ball, hang onto the ball, nor did we tackle. Result was a loss. Bledsoe is a team that many are going to have a hard time with this year. Are they beatable, sure. It would have taken a near perfectly played game for Marion to do that. Now with Whitwell, I dont know what will happen. I think it is a game Marion should win but who knows how these 15 and 16 yr old kids are going to react to this game. As far as morale, only 1 player has quit and I dont think that had anything to do with football for the kid has had a rough year and I hope he finds his way back out there. As far as people leaving practice early, i have been to every practice with the exeption of one or two and no one had left early yet. The morale seems to be ok, no one likes to lose. I have ask my boy and he says the locker room is what you would expect, everyone just wanting to get a win. It is not one particular area such as to OL or DL that needs to improve, it is every position on the field. As far as the coaching situation, I have heard rumors and more than likely they were started on here by someone reading one of your post and then taking it to the water cooler. Troy knows he needs to win and i think he is making changes in the right direction for this team. I for one support this coaching staff and look forward to celebrating a win tonite. Go Warriors

I'm replying to your post Volsbbfan because it can't show up enough. I know you're about as close to the program as anyone; your thoughts are likely much more accurate than most posts. My source says the head coach is feeling some pressure and that's just pitiful. He's done enough for Marion to earn him a few lean, developing years without having to hear and feel anything but support. I respect the man; MC better hold on to him. The fans and players will be rewarded soon enough if they do. Nice post; now lets hear from that other pure purple poster. Time to step up for the team.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic