Whitwell (1-1) vs. Marion (0-2)

powerp

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Marion team isn't as bad as they're making them selfs look playing a team like whitwell is what they need get a win by about 21 or 30 points and maybe start playing together

Lol it wont matter if they beat Whitwell by 50. The next week they will just be back down in the dumps. Hopefully they will pull it out though. Good luck Warriors

Don't read much into that Grundy County-Coalmont and Whitwell-North Marion game in the jamboree. Grundy County-Coalmont didn't play alot of their 1st team players. I saw that after watching them last week against Marion-Jasper and last night against South Pittsburg. Marion-Jasper needs this win or it might be awhile before they get one. Marion-Jasper will win this game by 3-4 touchdowns.

This should be a easy win for Jasper and maybe a confidence booster. With Eric Qualls out for 2 weeks I think Jasper will turn to running the ball and chewing some clock alot more. If they want to be successful they should put Matt Zeman at FB and Blake Zeman at QB. I don't think that combo would give them a winning season but they could have alot of different looks. With Qualls out I think they loose their best player on offense from what I have seen, but as for this game I am going to say Jasper 26 Whitwell 12

If they want to be successful they should put Matt Zeman at FB and Blake Zeman at QB. I don't think that combo would give them a winning season but they could have alot of different looks.but as for this game I am going to say Jasper 26 Whitwell 12

You sound like that fear the Beock feller always on here, but I havent seen him in a while. I wanna know what Roy thinks about this game.