Cosby @ Hampton

dogbreath

Hampton should have scored a couple more times,but they cobbled it up themselves,just curable mistakes. I do believe Oldeagle was right,this one was for the region title. I was actually pretty impressed with um. They just had a hard time stopping our running game. Hampton can improve and I'm sure they will. Congrats to Waters as I heard he set the all time Hanpton rushing record for a single game. But good job by all the guys and go to work, I'd say next week will be a tough one.

Dang pujo that was a tough one. You hit the nail on the head we just couldn't stop the run. We shoulda scored a couple more times but let a couple opportunities slip by.I hate to sound cocky after a loss like that but I think yall just passed your toughest region test and should cruise the rest of the way.

Congrats to tha Dogs yall have another good group of kids that can make some noise come playoff time.

#14 can FLY!!! #48 and #34 for us run 4.6 or better and they couldn't catch him. He is a serious threat to score every time he touches it.

Congrats to the dogs. Guess I was wrong on this one. I thought it would be pretty close, sounds like it was all Hampton. Congratulations again.

I think Cosby was surprised a little also, They really thought they would come up here a go home with a win. I will say this,its the best Cosby Team they've had in several years. Got some good looking kids. It was a good win for Hampton but they have several areas to improve in to be a real contender come playoff time. Got to improve in pass coverage and got to do a better job pertecting their own QB.They have a big test next week ,need to go to work and get better. But overall I'm pretty impressed.

Go dogs.... Eagles warm up the bus....matter of a fact just have some pride and turn back around and save yourself some embarrassment...

Hey FRODO hows the ankle? Whats been up? Wait I know whats up to you...cricket knees , long blades of grass , kindergarten kids. Do you hang out with Kindergarten kids? That sounds about like your maturity level. I don't understand why your always so SHORT , rude , and disrespectful to Cosby. Maybe there is a SMALL part of you that can't get over a freak injury that just happened to take place on our field. You were a great LITTLE ballplayer in your day it's a shame you can't have the TINIEST bit of respect for your opponents. Lifes to SHORT to hold grudges. Grow up a LITTLE man. I know you still can't ride all the rides at Dollywood but act your age not your height!

DISCLAIMER: This message in no way reflects my opinion of Hampton, their coaches , fans , pujo , uknoit , and all of the other FINE , MATURE , people in Bulldog country.

Hey FRODO hows the ankle? Whats been up? Wait I know whats up to you...cricket knees , long blades of grass , kindergarten kids. Do you hang out with Kindergarten kids? That sounds about like your maturity level. I don't understand why your always so SHORT , rude , and disrespectful to Cosby. Maybe there is a SMALL part of you that can't get over a freak injury that just happened to take place on our field. You were a great LITTLE ballplayer in your day it's a shame you can't have the TINIEST bit of respect for your opponents. Lifes to SHORT to hold grudges. Grow up a LITTLE man. I know you still can't ride all the rides at Dollywood but act your age not your height!

DISCLAIMER: This message in no way reflects my opinion of Hampton, their coaches , fans , pujo , uknoit , and all of the other FINE , MATURE , people in Bulldog country.

what's up man... How u been doing. I've been doing good. Just working a whole lot and a hanging out with my little pre school bff.... The leg still hurts sometimes when its cold or gets in real cold water the arm is ok too... If u was wondering. I don't like cosby because the attitude that 99% of the ppl that I have talked to on here or been cussed by. But I brought that on myself lol. . Those kids couldn't have broke my leg on purpose if they would have tried to. Life is short and goes by even faster when u have a kid, so no need to preach that to ya boy I have respect for anyone who competes with me and always have. I just like competition no matter if it is flag football fighting checkers golf or anything some one wants to challenging me too. That is what has always kept me going... Not really cocky just confident in what I can do I just wanted to get on here and stir the pot a little before the game. But thanks for wondering about me playboy.. as far as dollywood goes those swings and teacups make me sick as a peta member watch a cockfight ....

Whats up adam? Heard you been doin some fighting. You need to get in the cage with the king. I heard you was pretty good. This cat might be old,but he can still scratch :twisted:

Hes actually one bad MOFO, undefeated and will be fighting twice in october and will be fighting for tn state title belt......Make an appearance at meadowview for cagebrawl...ull see him there. By the way hope the LANDERS keep that head up, things will look better its just tough times.Every1 knos and is used a winning tradition with the LANDERS just as they sre with the DAWGS...sometimes its hard for ppl to realize ure goin to run into problems, the LANDERS ARE TOUGH, they get through it...GOOD LUCK

(

Hes actually one bad MOFO, undefeated and will be fighting twice in october and will be fighting for tn state title belt......Make an appearance at meadowview for cagebrawl...ull see him there. By the way hope the LANDERS keep that head up, things will look better its just tough times.Every1 knos and is used a winning tradition with the LANDERS just as they sre with the DAWGS...sometimes its hard for ppl to realize ure goin to run into problems, the LANDERS ARE TOUGH, they get through it...GOOD LUCK

Oh I know he is great. I couldnt beat him. Ive gotten too old. I just fight in karate tournaments against guys in my age range. Those mma guys are crazy :roflol:

(

Oh I know he is great. I couldnt beat him. Ive gotten too old. I just fight in karate tournaments against guys in my age range. Those mma guys are crazy :roflol:

Yeah hes def gone crazy!!!! Ppl dont realize how much more physical and mental shape u gotta be in compared to football but there is no greater or will ever be a greater sport than FOOTBALL!!!! Whise the LANDERS giot FRI, they need and off week to heal up a little....

(

Hey what's up man didn't no that u did any martial arts. I been working all time spending time with the fam and trying to train as much as possible. Yea u should come over to the gym one day and see if u like it we have a couple of karate and twd ppl there. I love mma. There is nothin like it wish I would have started a long time ago.. u can watch all my fights on YouTube..

(

Hey what's up man didn't no that u did any martial arts. I been working all time spending time with the fam and trying to train as much as possible. Yea u should come over to the gym one day and see if u like it we have a couple of karate and twd ppl there. I love mma. There is nothin like it wish I would have started a long time ago.. u can watch all my fights on YouTube..