Giles @ Marshall County

bobcat012

The GC defense only had a couple bad plays the thing is the offense only had a couple good ones. Cobb has to have a dump off reciever and use him. Held the ball too long some of that may have been due to receivers giving up on routes.

MC 3has got some wheels. The refs.....all I ever ask is they call it the same way for both sides, semed to be really picky against GC and very leniant agaist MC. But hey, like I stated early in the week that shouldn't be a suprise at MC and they were true to form. In the 3rd at 13-7 one he'll of a game was about to break out but flags and fumbles stopped that. MC is back on game we didn't need to help them any. I wouldn't be a bit suprised if we see each other again later this season.

We do need more people that WANT the ball. The score did not reflect how close the game was in the 3rd until Giles self-destructed. Marshall wanted it more. That's what disturbs me. :thumb:

Marshall will beat Fairview so if we get our act together either Page, Marshall, Fairview or Giles will do a makeover. :ph34r:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Methane from the landmark landfill has taken its toll. Our offspring's mentality appears to have attained a higher mark on the stability charts however we still lead the state in straight-jacket requirements. :blink:

Right now I still don't know who's going to win the district but I do know it won't be the tiggers of Marshall :thumb:

Now answer the question. Are you going to leave the lights on or not? :bored:

Like I said the Marshall County Tigers will be the District 12AA champs this season. Maybe the Giles Co. fans will learn some humility.

Like I said the Marshall County Tigers will be the District 12AA champs this season. Maybe the Giles Co. fans will learn some humility.

It will take more than one victory since 2005 to humble some. I would work on the special team play before you get that golden leg injured. MC left at least 8 points on the field last night. You have a good team this year and some would say you are starting to sound just like some Bobcat fans, as you put it.

We aren't even close to done yet baby. I didn't see any trophies handed out last night. And for what it's worth if you didn't know......this board is here for enjoyment of fans.

You will see us again.

We aren't even close to done yet baby. I didn't see any trophies handed out last night. And for what it's worth if you didn't know......this board is here for enjoyment of fans.

You will see us again.

i dont know if you will or not this year.i know that both teams (marshall and giles) had better keep there foot on the gas pedal because many teams are waiting to hand either team a upset on any given friday night.was the win to much for marshall?was the loss to much for giles?both teams are very strong so my advice is for both to move forward and floor it.

Who else will challenge Marshall?

Page- No

Summitt- No

Lewis Co.- they may sty around a half, but our speed will wear them down.

Fairview- No way they can compete

East Hickman- No

Spring Hill- No

Looks to me as long as we play like we have been, we will win out.

im not saying they cant win out im just saying they better not get comfortable and let up one ounce.keep working hard, keep getting better,keep tweaking on that defense so when it is time to play those big games they are ready and most of all stay healthy.

im not saying they cant win out im just saying they better not get comfortable and let up one ounce.keep working hard, keep getting better,keep tweaking on that defense so when it is time to play those big games they are ready and most of all stay healthy.

Lewis and Fairview are the only ones that will give them a good challenge. I don't think everybody else can.

District12AA, on 17 September 2011 - 06:16 PM, said:

Who else will challenge Marshall?

Page- No

Summitt- No

Lewis Co.- they may sty around a half, but our speed will wear them down.

Fairview- No way they can compete

East Hickman- No

Spring Hill- No

Looks to me as long as we play like we have been, we will win out.

I like the to see the humility you are preaching about!!

That's just it slick. If GC offense had played like they can you wouldn't have won Friday night. Those other teams aren't just waiting on you so they can play the role of victim.

If Marshall's offense had played like they can then they would've hung a 50 spot on y'all instead of 27.....slick! Number 3 had 190 on y'all and could've easily had 300 if he had hit his holes!!!!

If Marshall's offense had played like they can then they would've hung a 50 spot on y'all instead of 27.....slick! Number 3 had 190 on y'all and could've easily had 300 if he had hit his holes!!!!

Having a ringer come in and tote the load for MC sure has helped the tigers no doubt. We'll see what happens if we run into you again this season. :popcorneater: