South Pittsburg against Sequatchie County

Roy Dillard

This is going to be a long week. I dont even think me & Traintracks will have anything to argue about this week. I wish SP would have a little bit of a challenge before Signal, but its not going to happen. It will be interesting to see how this team responds in a couple of weeks at Signal because they are not going to be put in any close game situations until then. I dont even know how long that one will be close. Thats another conversation for another week. As for this week.. Another easy win for SP.

That game want be close either, guess you will not have a close game all year.

Sorry Roy. I thought you were talking about kicking extra points. The distance was good on them, but the angle was off. And, yes, one of those kicking nets would be pretty much useless because Matt is on the field just about all the time. He usually nails all of his kicks in practice...he'll get better in the games over time.

D60 let me ask you another question. If Grider would buy one of those kicking nets, he could get one of those boys over their that has their hands crossed to start practicing their kicks during the game and they could learn how to kick. Grider should get one of those big ole boys to start kicking. Grider should have that #77 over their kicking balls into a kicking net and when he gets good enough, he could be a our kicker. You think im joking but im not.

Just had to jump on here to wish you all well and to remind you to keep all the Pirates healthy. I'm looking forward to the game of champions on the hill in a few weeks. I just hope and fully expect the mountain to be as welcoming as South Pitt was to us last year.

I've told people that that was THE BEST sporting event I've ever attended - and I've attended some pretty cool stuff. That game and the sportsmanship shown that night are the things that make high school football legendary in all of our minds and that make men out of boys. No guy on that field that night will ever forget it for sure.

See you soon! We'll have the lights on for you. Until then, Go Pirates!

Seq will try to throw the ball but I believe that relentless front pressure will cause a few errant int's. I look for a close first half but midway of the 2nd quarter I believe is where SP will step it up. Seq is good and I haven't even seen them play but just going by the Grundy game I believe SP wins by at least 21.

Seq will try to throw the ball but I believe that relentless front pressure will cause a few errant int's. I look for a close first half but midway of the 2nd quarter I believe is where SP will step it up. Seq is good and I haven't even seen them play but just going by the Grundy game I believe SP wins by at least 21.

ON a side note folks been watchin those Jr. High boys this year....future lookin darn good!!!!! they got some stud hosses in 8th grade... as for Friday night Pirates 49 Git-er-Dunlap 13....Who said that??? I said that

Sequatchie fans must be pretty scarce. I just checked the 3A and 4A forum and I couldn't even find a page started for the Pittsburg game. I found one for the Grundy and Meigs games, but not one for us. Wonder why??

Why would we want to start a page in the 3A forum, when Roy has started this page for us to squawk at one another

Just had to jump on here to wish you all well and to remind you to keep all the Pirates healthy. I'm looking forward to the game of champions on the hill in a few weeks. I just hope and fully expect the mountain to be as welcoming as South Pitt was to us last year.

I've told people that that was THE BEST sporting event I've ever attended - and I've attended some pretty cool stuff. That game and the sportsmanship shown that night are the things that make high school football legendary in all of our minds and that make men out of boys. No guy on that field that night will ever forget it for sure.

See you soon! We'll have the lights on for you. Until then, Go Pirates!

? for you. On the news it said you all have the two best receivers in the state. Was these guys playing with yall last year? I knew yall had some good receivers last year, but the two best in the state is a bold statement. They could have improved though from last year if they were on the team, and now be the best. I know our team is going to look a little different when we come up there this time around. I think you will enjoy the game more than us Pirate fans. Maybe I am wrong though. I have been wrong before, and so has Traintracks. :roflol:

? for you. On the news it said you all have the two best receivers in the state. Was these guys playing with yall last year? I knew yall had some good receivers last year, but the two best in the state is a bold statement. They could have improved though from last year if they were on the team, and now be the best. I know our team is going to look a little different when we come up there this time around. I think you will enjoy the game more than us Pirate fans. Maybe I am wrong though. I have been wrong before, and so has Traintracks. :roflol:

Receivers are Patton and Queen and they have been starting receivers since our first year, which was JV. Since that first year they have gotten bigger, stronger, faster and just plain better. We feel they are two of the best receivers in the state and more importantly the guy throwing them the ball feels this way. :thumb:

Good luck to the Pirates hope you win back to back gold balls. We (football fans) are looking forward to your visit to the mountain.

Receivers are Patton and Queen and they have been starting receivers since our first year, which was JV. Since that first year they have gotten bigger, stronger, faster and just plain better. We feel they are two of the best receivers in the state and more importantly the guy throwing them the ball feels this way. :thumb:

Good luck to the Pirates hope you win back to back gold balls. We (football fans) are looking forward to your visit to the mountain.

That is cool to hear. Yeah they look good. They are the reason why I think the game will not be close. Hopefully we will succeed in winning back to back gold balls. After playing this tough schedule it should have us prepared for the 1A playoffs.