South Pittsburg against Sequatchie County

Roy Dillard

Powerp dont start this mess again this year thinking we are untouchable. I garuntee you that any team on our schedule that Grider is playing can beat us. You said that mess last year and we lost two games. If this Fain boy runs a 4.3 fifty yard dash, I garuntee you that he will be able to chase down our Chubb boy. Grider better make one of those other pass catchers block him. I hope Grider listened to me and went and bought a kicking net for the game Friday so our kickers will be able to make their extra points. If Grider doesnt take our kicking seriously, it is going to cost us a game. You think im joking but im not.

Tadpole (Fain boy) is fast, but I don't think he's really putting up the yards for the Indians like he did last year. Wish I could go watch this one!

Powerp dont start this mess again this year thinking we are untouchable. I garuntee you that any team on our schedule that Grider is playing can beat us. You said that mess last year and we lost two games. If this Fain boy runs a 4.3 fifty yard dash, I garuntee you that he will be able to chase down our Chubb boy. Grider better make one of those other pass catchers block him. I hope Grider listened to me and went and bought a kicking net for the game Friday so our kickers will be able to make their extra points. If Grider doesnt take our kicking seriously, it is going to cost us a game. You think im joking but im not.

Notice what I said Roy. No one in the valley can handle us. Just my honest opinion. Boyd, Signal, Franklin,Polk, and even Knox Grace will all be good tough tasks. This Sequatchie game is not a push over. Sequatchie has a good team. However, playing four quarters against the pirates and keeping it close will be a tough task for them.

Notice what I said Roy. No one in the valley can handle us. Just my honest opinion. Boyd, Signal, Franklin,Polk, and even Knox Grace will all be good tough tasks. This Sequatchie game is not a push over. Sequatchie has a good team. However, playing four quarters against the pirates and keeping it close will be a tough task for them.

I agree. More than tough though. SP will see some losses. Maybe 1, maybe 2, or maybe 3. Only time will tell.

Why is everyone talking about how fast Fain is? Does SP need some extra motivation for this game? Personally, I don't think Fain is the fastest kid on the team, this year or last year. Either way, one man want win or loose this game or any other. Like I said earlier, if there is nowhere to run it doesn't matter how fast one is.

Seq will have to produce more on offense and win the turover battle to be in this game. The main thing is SP is back on the schedule.

Okay!!This is football weather.Our friends up on the north end are coming down to renew a rivalry that frankly I've missed. I know in times past SEQ. has snuck upon us but those were different days and the teams from SP now will have none of that. Do I look forward to a good game? Yes. I look forward to the atmosphere of two undefeated teams coming together and hopefully both sides will be packed and we can show some of these other school's what real football is suppose to be like on Friday nights.. It's so boring for a team to bring about 50 to a game. Come on Seq. close the town down and see if you can knock the Mighty Pirate's off. Can it be done? Yes. Is it likely? NO!!!SP-33 Seq-14.. Closer than most SP people think!!! By the way it could be closer if we miss some 2pt conversions bc we know we're going to have to go for two bc we sure can't kick an xtra point!!!