Humboldt @ Jo Byrns

Shep

JB is still a solid team. Tough schedule and Humbolt is a very solid team. They have a lot of speed, a lot of weapons on offense and one of the best coaches in the state.

Yes JB is solid. Finally there is someone else besides a buddy and i who think so. There are alot of teams wish they had Bland. Glad he took the Head coaching job 4 years ago. Humboldt is lucky to have him! :thumb:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes JB is solid. Finally there is someone else besides a buddy and i who think so. There are alot of teams wish they had Bland. Glad he took the Head coaching job 4 years ago. Humboldt is lucky to have him! :thumb:

Like one of the JB posters said above.JB will more than likely be a tough out for anyone in Single A .They aren't going to have to worry about Humboldt in the playoffs.Same for Lake Co if the Vikings put a spanking on my Falcons.On the other hand,I'm thinking we use a win against Humboldt to say to the other single a schools like JB and some of the others,that better watch out...lol

The Vikings have a very good football team, loaded with athletes at jus bout every positions, dominant line play and a speedy D, and what I like the most is what wins championships.... Pounding the FB !!! I spoke with coach Bland after the game and congradulated him on the win but most of all the discipline and sportsmanship of the players ! You Viking fans I know are happy with the way Coach Bland is running the team, best of luck to the Vikings, you guys have the potential to be very explosive, I don't think we saw everything fri night....I'm gunna go ahead and put you guys in the 2A title game !

The Vikings have a very good football team, loaded with athletes at jus bout every positions, dominant line play and a speedy D, and what I like the most is what wins championships.... Pounding the FB !!! I spoke with coach Bland after the game and congradulated him on the win but most of all the discipline and sportsmanship of the players ! You Viking fans I know are happy with the way Coach Bland is running the team, best of luck to the Vikings, you guys have the potential to be very explosive, I don't think we saw everything fri night....I'm gunna go ahead and put you guys in the 2A title game !

Thanks for the nice comments sir. But there is a long way to go till December! JB will make some noise before the year is out good luck to the Devils. But you are truely going to upset Butchie and the Rebels fans by putting the Vikings in the Championship game!

Edited by zebra99