Humboldt @ Jo Byrns

Shep

Humboldt should be ready for this game, against SF they played subs the last seven minutes of the game and that when SF scored two touchdowns one I'n the last minute of the game. So, don't think the game was close the first team defense played a good game but offense had a 119 yards of penalties so hopefully we can get that under control!

What he said ! :thumb:

JB in a slobber - knocker !

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dude i cant see humboldt beatin JB in adams...got JB 35-21

If JB scores 35, their Offense must be unreal.. We held Milan to 10 points, and the field goal they had was inside the 10 after we held them to 0 yards on three plays. i dont think that JB will have the size that Milan did on the O-Line. If JB does score 35, i will eat my words happily, but i dont see it happening.. I am going with a low scoring close game! Good Luck to keeping #30 and #32 out of your backfield..These kids are UNREAL this year!

I hope this game will be worth the travel friday and taking a day of vacation to see it! I am looking forward to this game.

What should we expect from JB?

I think this comment goes for both teams, IMO after this one is all said and done I think both squads will see where they are at, 2 quality teams going head to head, a mistake, big play or a ref's call will in fact be determinig factors in this game. We at JB welcome the challenge of playing a top teir team than one we could put 50 on by the 4 qtr... We hear that the Vikings are the real deal this year and we think we have a pretty good team also.... I think this game won't be decided til the whistle blows... All you Viking fans will be welcomed at the Dungeon, enjoy the trip up and be safe in your travels

If JB scores 35, their Offense must be unreal.. We held Milan to 10 points, and the field goal they had was inside the 10 after we held them to 0 yards on three plays. i dont think that JB will have the size that Milan did on the O-Line. If JB does score 35, i will eat my words happily, but i dont see it happening.. I am going with a low scoring close game! Good Luck to keeping #30 and #32 out of your backfield..These kids are UNREAL this year!

I hope this game will be worth the travel friday and taking a day of vacation to see it! I am looking forward to this game.

What should we expect from JB?

JB's offense is not unreal...far from it. On offense JB will do anything from 5-wide to double-tight power-I. JB's line has decent size but we've been MUCH smaller than anybody we've played so far. Every team we've played so far has had at least one 6-4 325lb'er.

As for how many points JB will score...who knows? Right now JB is good on offense but the run game has been a big disappointment for me this year. They've yet to play a complete game and I don't think we've played a really good defense. We only scored 7 against Macon Co. but a lot of that had to do with dropped passes and the fact that we couldn't get off the field on defense. I think we ran 28 plays on offense against Macon Co. and still should have scored 21 points. How about Humboldt; I hear they're good on defense, why not offense or are they?

Well...there were two trips I really wanted to make this year...Signal Mtn at Blackman and this game. Unfortunately, this week we have Gordonsville and it's only 1 of about 3 games me and Snoball go to in the regular season. If only this game was next week. I really wanted to see what Humboldt has this year, and of course, we've never been to the Dungeon. Anyways...best of luck to both teams. I'll be curious to see how this one shakes out.

JB's offense is not unreal...far from it. On offense JB will do anything from 5-wide to double-tight power-I. JB's line has decent size but we've been MUCH smaller than anybody we've played so far. Every team we've played so far has had at least one 6-4 325lb'er.

As for how many points JB will score...who knows? Right now JB is good on offense but the run game has been a big disappointment for me this year. They've yet to play a complete game and I don't think we've played a really good defense. We only scored 7 against Macon Co. but a lot of that had to do with dropped passes and the fact that we couldn't get off the field on defense. I think we ran 28 plays on offense against Macon Co. and still should have scored 21 points. How about Humboldt; I hear they're good on defense, why not offense or are they?

Humboldt has the chance of being really good this year. A few things have to happen in order for Humboldt to be "the real deal".. for one, the backs have to realize that ball games are not won on style points, but rather on who scores the most touchdowns. we have to keep the ball outside with the unreal speed that we have. second thing, our QB has to get his timing down. he is about a hair off of being amazing as a sophmore.

Humboldt's D will speak for itself, I hope! they are very very very quick. #30 is on a mission this year. as a senior linebacker, he gets in on most every play! same goes for #32!

cant wait for this one... Good Luck to both teams..

Go Vikings!