Big 8 Week 3

THSVikings2004

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sullivan Central had to move their home opener with Happy Valley to Elizabethton because their field wasn't in good enough shape, i cannot imagine what condition it will be in after all the rain we will have this week, or the potential damage to poor turf as the result of playing on it. Poor Cougars...they can't seem to catch a break. Anyone know if they are moving this one?

Why so weak in the Big 8 this year? I believe basketball will come early for most this year. Hate to say it, but other areas lok a lot better than Big 8 as a unit. DB appears to be better than normal, maybe the same could be said for Johnson City. Everybody else is either about the same or down. Central, Volunteer, Crockett are even down it seems like. South and Boone have been disappointing. Bristol? Maybe the jury is still out on them.

I think DB had a better team last year... by a lot. Not as many scoring threats this year in comparison to last, and they are down quite a bit at QB in comparison to the last several years.

I think DB had a better team last year... by a lot. Not as many scoring threats this year in comparison to last, and they are down quite a bit at QB in comparison to the last several years.

Cap... I respect you views....but I will say this. The 2010 Indians started the season as a much stronger team than the 2011 team, no question. But, the 2011 team has so much room to improve, with talent, and fast talent. I am sure the Defense this season is better than 2010. And I am also sure, that without major injuries, the 2011 Indians will be better prepared for the playoffs than last season. I am very excited about this years Indians team, both Offense and Defense.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

Cap... I respect you views....but I will say this. The 2010 Indians started the season as a much stronger team than the 2011 team, no question. But, the 2011 team has so much room to improve, with talent, and fast talent. I am sure the Defense this season is better than 2010. And I am also sure, that without major injuries, the 2011 Indians will be better prepared for the playoffs than last season. I am very excited about this years Indians team, both Offense and Defense.

Roll Tribe Roll

I can't really disagree with your assessment of this years team... but you have to agree that much of it is pure speculation. I'm just going on the fact that your speed this year was just a fraction of the speed you sported last season. And without any disrespect to this years QB.... last years QB was a scoring threat every time he decided to tuck and run. By the way... what happened to the wirey WR you had last season? I thought he was in Swaford's class and I believe his number was #1.

I can't really disagree with your assessment of this years team... but you have to agree that much of it is pure speculation. I'm just going on the fact that your speed this year was just a fraction of the speed you sported last season. And without any disrespect to this years QB.... last years QB was a scoring threat every time he decided to tuck and run. By the way... what happened to the wirey WR you had last season? I thought he was in Swaford's class and I believe his number was #1.

I believe his last name was Cannon.

Gate City, VA

Tennessee High

Cocke County

Happy Valley

Morristown West

Dobyns Bennett

Cherokee

Central, VA

2-6 Sorry... just keepin it real. :popcorneater:

Just keepin it real stupid. As usual Cap your hate for all things Boone shows up again. That loss from a couple years

ago still sting? You have got to let that baggage go everybody else has. As for this week:

South GC is down this year

TH no question here except how much

Crockett but that is the big 8 talking CC will probley win by 2 tds

Boone x 3 tds HV likes to run the ball and that is what DBs defense does best STOP THE RUN

SH I'm pulling for the Washington county tri-fecta this week.

DB by 3 tds

Cherokee easy

Central,VA

6-2 this week

Just keepin it real stupid. As usual Cap your hate for all things Boone shows up again. That loss from a couple years

ago still sting? You have got to let that baggage go everybody else has. As for this week:

South GC is down this year

TH no question here except how much

Crockett but that is the big 8 talking CC will probley win by 2 tds

Boone x 3 tds HV likes to run the ball and that is what DBs defense does best STOP THE RUN

SH I'm pulling for the Washington county tri-fecta this week.

DB by 3 tds

Cherokee easy

Central,VA

6-2 this week

OMG it's you again!! :roflol: Say what you want... but I am 3-0 on my Boone picks this season. I seem to be the only one that realizes that you guys peaked two years ago.