District 12AA

District12AA

Stats = NOTHING!!!! I could lead the state in passing yards throwing the football 30 times per game. He may be a good player but he is throwing the football to mediocre athletes in a district where you play teams that are loaded with athletes. Trust me, I KNOW!

You know nothing...... Yea he is throwing for over a 1000 in a district with no atheletes....... Dude You are a joke.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I would like to say the King is a solid QB for his age.

As far as the stats......

1st, that paper you are looking at is middle TN, not entire TN.

2nd, not all players have their stats turned into the paper.

3rd, he has 157 passing attempts, only one other QB has over 100.....so no kidding he has more yards

4th, he racked up most of his yards against Loretto and Sp Hill and they are NOT good

5th, he has almost as many interceptions as TDs

6th, out of the top 20 QBs in that paper King is the middle of the pack for completion %

7th, E.Hickman is NOT good....they beat Loretto, big deal. King scored one TD against Giles Co 1st team D

8th, I like the King kid athletically, too bad he is on a poor team with a poor game plan. If they could run the ball a little it would allow him to not have to chuck it up and have a 50/50 completion % and a nearly 50/50 td/interception %

9th, you will read this and have no good comeback so you will have some redneck response like ripping on my gene pool or my mama or some great thing like that.

Edited by Clay

First of all I would like to say the King is a solid QB for his age.

As far as the stats......

1st, that paper you are looking at is middle TN, not entire TN.

2nd, not all players have their stats turned into the paper.

3rd, he has 157 passing attempts, only one other QB has over 100.....so no kidding he has more yards

4th, he racked up most of his yards against Loretto and Sp Hill and they are NOT good

5th, he has almost as many interceptions as TDs

6th, out of the top 20 QBs in that paper King is the middle of the pack for completion %

7th, E.Hickman is NOT good....they beat Loretto, big deal. King scored one TD against Giles Co 1st team D

8th, I like the King kid athletically, too bad he is on a poor team with a poor game plan. If they could run the ball a little it would allow him to not have to chuck it up and have a 50/50 completion % and a nearly 50/50 td/interception %

9th, you will read this and have no good comeback so you will have some redneck response like ripping on my gene pool or my mama or some great thing like that.

I like this guys shot he takes at our QB...... Looks like to me 45 Schools in Mid tn have posted thier stats, Including Ensworth,Ba,BGA Riverdale,Perry county.....should I go on? What Schools that matter have not posted? Please tell me...... As far as who they played, I am sure if you look at the games played by some of the "powerhouses" they have racked up impressive scores against "patsy" teams. should they be discounted as you are discounting him? I believe East first game in School history was against BGA and they paid the program 10,000.00 to come be there huckleberry, so those rich well to do parents can sit in thier stands and watch thier kids destroy and dominate a team that had no buisness out there in Varsity play in the first place. It is not our fault or the QB fault the Coach is lost and knows nothing about game management,Defense,Preperation,who to play and where. Yes Parents can be frustrated and "spout off" but when you see your kid or a kid you know not out there while a lesser skilled player is out there screwing up and the Coach making bonehead calls........yes anybody would be upset. My personal take on the East Coaches is they are inexperienced and do not know what to do, and too hard headed to ask for help or change things up. This past week they finally tried some ground and pound and almost wont he game.Arrogance can only get you disliked even more,he is full of that as well. Just my opinion.

Edited by EastCoach

I like this guys shot he takes at our QB...... Looks like to me 45 Schools in Mid tn have posted thier stats, Including Ensworth,Ba,BGA Riverdale,Perry county.....should I go on? What Schools that matter have not posted? Please tell me...... As far as who they played, I am sure if you look at the games played by some of the "powerhouses" they have racked up impressive scores against "patsy" teams. should they be discounted as you are discounting him? I believe East first game in School history was against BGA and they paid the program 10,000.00 to come be there huckleberry, so those rich well to do parents can sit in thier stands and watch thier kids destroy and dominate a team that had no buisness out there in Varsity play in the first place. It is not our fault or the QB fault the Coach is lost and knows nothing about game management,Defense,Preperation,who to play and where. Yes Parents can be frustrated and "spout off" but when you see your kid or a kid you know not out there while a lesser skilled player is out there screwing up and the Coach making bonehead calls........yes anybody would be upset. My personal take on the East Coaches is they are inexperienced and do not know what to do, and too hard headed to ask for help or change things up. This past week they finally tried some ground and pound and almost wont he game.Arrogance can only get you disliked even more,he is full of that as well. Just my opinion.

Notice my first line and point # 8 of my post.

Maybe if you guys could get eaglefart and eaglebaseball off of CoachT you guys wouldn't have people responding to them with FACTS about your team like I posted. They are trying to act like your QB is Joe Montana.

So lets do this......lets just look at the QBs listed and throw out who everyone has played which is what you came back with. Again your QB has 157 attempts, only one other has over 100 attempts....so his yards do not impress me comparatively.....he has thrown at least 1/3 more attempts than all other QBs. Neither does his interception to TD ratio. And he is still just middle of the pack for completion %. I'm not trying to bash him, just respond to Beavis and Butthead....I mean eaglefart and eaglebaseball.

What does impress me is that he is a sophomore and very athletic at that.....just plays on a team that is not very good.

Edited by Clay

Notice my first line and point # 8 of my post.

Maybe if you guys could get eaglefart and eaglebaseball off of CoachT you guys wouldn't have people responding to them with FACTS about your team like I posted. They are trying to act like your QB is Joe Montana.

So lets do this......lets just look at the QBs listed and throw out who everyone has played which is what you came back with. Again your QB has 157 attempts, only one other has over 100 attempts....so his yards do not impress me comparatively.....he has thrown at least 1/3 more attempts than all other QBs. Neither does his interception to TD ratio. And he is still just middle of the pack for completion %. I'm not trying to bash him, just respond to Beavis and Butthead....I mean eaglefart and eaglebaseball.

What does impress me is that he is a sophomore and very athletic at that.....just plays on a team that is not very good.

It dont look like to me you are impressed.....It appears to me you were doing just what EC said. Anyways im sure he dont care if your impressed or not.I sure dont.... Edited by QbackDback24

Just an innocent bystander here, but I was just noticing that every thread East posts on, turns into an "East bashing their coach" thread. This is district 12...East isn't and won't be a factor, until they learn to stop complaining, or complain to someone who cares. Don't bring it on Coacht because no one cares, and even if they did, no one on here can do anything about your "crappy coach". Back to D-12, is Page down this year or something? Marshall and Giles are both going to be tough, but I fully believe LC can give you more than you expect, and hopefully more than you want.:hungry:

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

To keep it district 12 relevant....... with top three being Fairview, Giles and Marshall at this time, The Giles/Marshall game outcome will put one of these teams in the driver's seat until they face Fairview. These three seem far and above the rest of the district in my opinion and will be the real tests for each other. But hey....... anythings possible. Hopefully the district will continue to become more competitive from top to bottom. Just hope the Summit folks can get thier program up and running without all the East style Drama. :thumb:

Edited by CoachT

To keep it district 12 relevant....... with top three being Fairview, Giles and Marshall at this time, The Giles/Marshall game outcome will put one of these teams in the driver's seat until they face Fairview. These three seem far and above the rest of the district in my opinion and will be the real tests for each other. But hey....... anythings possible. Hopefully the district will continue to become more competitive from top to bottom. Just hope the Summit folks can get thier program up and running without all the East style Drama. :thumb:

Poor Phillips..... poor, poor, pitiful little man.