Fairview (3-0)

Giles Co. (2-1)

Page (2-1)

Lewis Co. (1-1)

Hickman Co. (1-2)

Spring Hill (1-2)

Summitt (0-2)

East Hickman (0-3)

Marshall County takes a commanding lead in the district. By beating Giles Co. the rest of their games are just a formality. How does 2nd place feel Bobcat fans? I told you Coach T had our running game looking good. Best athletes in the district.

Outside of Marshall and Giles, a surprise team to watch will be Hickman Co. They will upset Fairview this week.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standings after Week 3 of District Play

Marshall Co. (2-0)

Fairview (3-0)

Giles Co. (2-1)

Page (2-1)

Lewis Co. (1-1)

Hickman Co. (1-2)

Spring Hill (1-2)

Summitt (0-2)

East Hickman (0-3)

Marshall County takes a commanding lead in the district. By beating Giles Co. the rest of their games are just a formality. How does 2nd place feel Bobcat fans? I told you Coach T had our running game looking good. Best athletes in the district.

Outside of Marshall and Giles, a surprise team to watch will be Hickman Co. They will upset Fairview this week.

That would be awesome if that happens. I hope it does just to see it. But Lewis County will give you a run for your money this year. They beat Creek Wood 46 to 14 this past week. And it seemed like it was a very easy game to them. I can't wait to see how they play against a better team like Marshall or Giles.

There is no way that Hickman will beat Fairview. Sorry but that is wishful thinking.

I do hope that Summit wins it's first ever varsity game this week. They have their best shot that is for sure.

Page vs Lewis County will be a good battle!

LC by 3+ tds. Good luck to Summit. I'm not sure what makes people think that HC and FV will be close, I hope it is but all signs indicate otherwise.

There is no way that Hickman will beat Fairview. Sorry but that is wishful thinking.

I do hope that Summit wins it's first ever varsity game this week. They have their best shot that is for sure.

Page vs Lewis County will be a good battle!

LC and Page WILL be a battle. But I think LC will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns like they did last year.

LC and Page WILL be a battle. But I think LC will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns like they did last year.

You have got to mean "points" and not "touchdowns". I am not disputing the fact that Lewis County can beat Page but an 18-21 point point spread is something that I will dispute unless I see the score myself. Page isn't "awful" by any means.

My two cents as Lewis County and Page were our (Summit's) most recent opponents. I think they are about evenly matched. Page seems bigger overall while LC seems to have more team speed tho #2 for Page is a burner. I'd say LC has the better QB but someone told me Page didn't play their starter. All I know is #5 played the entire game at QB for PHS. Page faced our second string QB and RB b/c Summit's starters did not play due to being knocked out in the LC game. So it's hard to say how the defenses factor into this. I think we had more first downs against LC. Page played their backups almost the entire game while LC played their starters longer. Both teams took knees against us late in the game so the final scores aren't reflections of how things really went. I think it is going to be a war and a great game.

To keep it district 12 relevant....... with top three being Fairview, Giles and Marshall at this time, The Giles/Marshall game outcome will put one of these teams in the driver's seat until they face Fairview. These three seem far and above the rest of the district in my opinion and will be the real tests for each other. But hey....... anythings possible. Hopefully the district will continue to become more competitive from top to bottom. Just hope the Summit folks can get thier program up and running without all the East style Drama. :thumb:

Yep, I think Marshall County, Fairview and Giles County are head and shoulders above the rest. Lewis County and Page will fight for playoff births.

As far as Tennessean stats go, maybe translating the qb stats into an actual qb rating is the better way to go. That's how qb's are evaluated everywhere else.

Edited by ksgovols

Yep, I think Marshall County, Fairview and Giles County are head and shoulders above the rest. Lewis County and Page will fight for playoff births.

As far as Tennessean stats go, maybe translating the qb stats into an actual qb rating is the better way to go. That's how qb's are evaluated everywhere else.

LC will beat FV in the playoffs. Bank on it.

The Lewis and Page game is a HUGE game for both teams. They both need a win. If Lewis wins i think they will be tied for 3rd or 2nd in district. If we keep playing like we have been, then we will be pretty hard to stop. Not saying that nobody can stop us cause they can. It's football. Anything can happen. The Page and Lewis game is gonna be a great game to watch.