AC VS KNOX CENTRAL

Jeopardyperil

WILL GAME DECIDE WHO DANCES AND WHO GOES HOME END OF REGULARY SEASON?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS WHY AND WHAT SCORE

• CENTRAL WINS IN CLOSE ONE ON AC TURNOVERS
    • MAVS FAST PACE COME OUT AND TOO MUCH FOR CENTRAL TO OVER COME
    • GAME GOES DOWN TO WIRE THE TEAM WITH BIGGEST HEART WINS

Cental is very athletic at the skill positions. They've got more weapons than just Cody Blanc. But Bounder is right, Central needs to play Blanc on one side or the other. By the fourth quarter he could barely move, he was limping around on one leg in slow motion. He was ineffective on both sides of the ball the whole fourth quarter. They should have taken him out he was literally hopping around on one leg. I thought Coach Dooley was about to land a helicopter and take him out of the game himself. It was ridiculous.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cental is very athletic at the skill positions. They've got more weapons than just Cody Blanc. But Bounder is right, Central needs to play Blanc on one side or the other. By the fourth quarter he could barely move, he was limping around on one leg in slow motion. He was ineffective on both sides of the ball the whole fourth quarter. They should have taken him out he was literally hopping around on one leg. I thought Coach Dooley was about to land a helicopter and take him out of the game himself. It was ridiculous.

Central hasn't had a winning season since 2006, for that very reason. They've got some talented skill position players, but very little depth, and it has cost them a lot of games over the last few seasons.

Knox Central you may say is slightly favored but the Mavs are coming off a big win and they know what it is to win, now. So who you do think will Win this one; why and how.? Could this game be a deciding factor as to who could dance or who may be going home at the end of the regular season?

Your make the choice!

I don't mean to be rude at all, but with the Mavs recent success in the past, how is a win over Campbell County a big win?

Slammin, I think Jeo means big win because this is a very young team. We started out 0-2 for the 1st in a very long time. A combined 10 to 12 starters are sophomores and 1 froshman. We were starting to wonder if they remembered how to win. So in a since this was a big win for a young team that needed a win to get on track. Lets just hope they can keep it up because it just gets rougher from here on out. Make sense?

HOOK EM HORNS KEEP FIGHTING YOUNGINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Slammin, I think Jeo means big win because this is a very young team. We started out 0-2 for the 1st in a very long time. A combined 10 to 12 starters are sophomores and 1 froshman. We were starting to wonder if they remembered how to win. So in a since this was a big win for a young team that needed a win to get on track. Lets just hope they can keep it up because it just gets rougher from here on out. Make sense?

HOOK EM HORNS KEEP FIGHTING YOUNGINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it does, its just hard to think AC is down this year, a lot of turnovers in game vs CAK

I can believe that Cody Blanc is hurt. They should have pulled him from the game at Oak Ridge. I've never seen a kid play the whole fourth quarter on one leg. I was wondering if Cody's parents were at the game, because he was clearly injured. I would have come down on the sideline and took him out myself. I was sitting next to a pediatric doctor and we couldn't believe what we were seeing. But believe me, it didn't take a doctor to look at 36 and know that he should not be playing.

It reminded me of the time I saw a kid from Heritage carry the ball 47 times in one game against Oak Ridge, except that kid wasn't obviously hurt.

I like AC to win this one

AC#22 I feel the same way in a sense in that I want the Mavericks play there best againt a team that is complete. That way no excuses. I am sure Blanc will play at least some and I do not think the Mavericks are counting on him not playing; hope not. LOL But if he does not play and we get an easy win I will take it early in season. I would like to see how the Mavericks play against team will all there all there weapons,however. They need good practice against good teams.

AC#22 I feel the same way in a sense in that I want the Mavericks play there best againt a team that is complete. That way no excuses. I am sure Blanc will play at least some and I do not think the Mavericks are counting on him not playing; hope not. LOL But if he does not play and we get an easy win I will take it early in season. I would like to see how the Mavericks play against team will all there all there weapons,however. They need good practice against good teams.

Centrals line is back and has all but 1 starter on it, but blanc wont play, go ahead and call it a win for you mavs, theres just one other weapon central has that you have not seen!