Turbyfill Resigns

Rainwater

Ya'll are joking, right?????

No, we are not! Be there. This is a serious matter. Those jokers will be there to explain their proposal for consolidation. This will be the end of CHS if they get their way. Tell everyone you know to come out and support our school. This is only preliminary, but everyone needs to be informed about what some of our elected officials, along with this appointed committee, are up to

No, we are not! Be there. This is a serious matter. Those jokers will be there to explain their proposal for consolidation. This will be the end of CHS if they get their way. Tell everyone you know to come out and support our school. This is only preliminary, but everyone needs to be informed about what some of our elected officials, along with this appointed committee, are up to

I'm not close enough to either situation to say good or bad. I do read enough of Coach T to respect Ukonit, Pujo, 91Lander, The king, BlueandGold's opinions. I will say I hope whatever is decided is the best decision for the education of the kids. Athletics are great but education should be the deciding factor. However, if it does happen...... the school will have some unreal teams.

I'm not close enough to either situation to say good or bad. I do read enough of Coach T to respect Ukonit, Pujo, 91Lander, The king, BlueandGold's opinions. I will say I hope whatever is decided is the best decision for the education of the kids. Athletics are great but education should be the deciding factor. However, if it does happen...... the school will have some unreal teams.

Money Is the key factor. Not so much educating kids. Teachers can teach in RM the same as in Hampton. It is a budget thing. The county is virtually broke but is in need of several new schools. That 30+ million $ jail is seemingly more important than our children. Mainly because housing inmates for the state and Feds pays and maintaining schools costs. $$$$ that is what it boils down to

Money Is the key factor. Not so much educating kids. Teachers can teach in RM the same as in Hampton. It is a budget thing. The county is virtually broke but is in need of several new schools. That 30+ million $ jail is seemingly more important than our children. Mainly because housing inmates for the state and Feds pays and maintaining schools costs. $$$$ that is what it boils down to

Some things just make you scratch your head and go "huh". Have they thought about the additional cost of bussing to RM kids to Hampton? Will it be Hampton or a new high school in between? Any time frame been set if it goes through? Sorry, these are probably questions ya'll have no answers to. Just curious more than anything.

In your honest opinion.... what would be the pros and cons?

Some things just make you scratch your head and go "huh". Have they thought about the additional cost of bussing to RM kids to Hampton? Will it be Hampton or a new high school in between? Any time frame been set if it goes through? Sorry, these are probably questions ya'll have no answers to. Just curious more than anything.

In your honest opinion.... what would be the pros and cons?

We may get some answers Thursday night. As for my opinion, I am strictly against it. Very closed minded on this subject. I do not want to lose our school. It is the life blood of our community. I just can't see any pros other than kids attending new updated structure.