Powell @ Anderson Co.

Space3

HTV, I fully understand Mobley is not all Powell has. I think you limit him to 1 TD, if possible, and we've got a shot. I wasnt impressed with their passing game, unless it does a 180. Their defence is good but not like last year. All this does not matter if we turn the ball over and continue to commit so many penalties. Period......

HOOK EM' HORNS DEFENCE HAS TO WIN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok space I love your confidence and I wish I were but I have Powell 35 - AC 21 and you know I wear the Helmet. But if we make it to the playoffs and have Powell then, Mobley or not it will be an AC victory, one way or the other. AC#22 Lets just hope I am wrong. :(

I'm pulling for u guys, but I don't think the game will be that close. Powell didn't play well last week, thanks to OR's defense. The only problem is, I don't think AC's defense is as good as OR's.

Powell has been looking forward to this game since last yrs playoff loss.

I say Powell 42 AC 20......Prove me wrong AC!

I'm pulling for u guys, but I don't think the game will be that close. Powell didn't play well last week, thanks to OR's defense. The only problem is, I don't think AC's defense is as good as OR's.

Powell has been looking forward to this game since last yrs playoff loss.

I say Powell 42 AC 20......Prove me wrong AC!

I know Dragon but ya know you always have those hopes and wish for the best. I really wish Clinton would get going. You know as well as I do Kerr was a pretty good coach at AC. It appears so far this year the district is stacked with talent not a good start for a brand new coach like Josh. Now after saying that watch Clinton beat AC. Boy i would eat my words and hear an ear full from space and AC#22. LOL :)

Pretty good week of practice up this way. I dont know what happened but we are pretty busted up all the sudden. Looks like a dad gum mash unit up here. Injuries or not I think these kids will play tough this week, their sick of hearing about how good Powell is and how we're not as strong as everybody else. Not sure whether it will be enough but the Panthers will know they've been in a game by the time its over. I think they just simply out-talent us friday night, but you never can tell. Thats why we're playing the game. Im hoping these boys can rise to the occasion. Hey Jeo, AC aint losing to Clinton anytime soon. For the last 2 years on Varsity and JV night we have stomped a mud hole in the Dragons. Freshman games as well. That doesnt boed well for the Dragons.

HOOK EM HORNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to see AC win, but you can hold them all night and then Mobley breaks one or two, Oak Ridge did, but the big plays kept Powell in it in the first half and then Zulliger went out and OR just tried to hang on, Key for AC is ball possession and finishing drives with touchdowns, OR came away empty or with a field goal when they could have put Powell away. AC must score off drives, and hope they contain Mobley for the most part, but I believe he will score. Got to go with Powell here, 28-14.