Dekalb Co v Smith Co

Stealer007

Hopefully the struggle against White Co. will get the Tigers heads readjusted, DeKalb will have to mix the Run and Pass on Smith to even have a chance, DeKalb has a good QB in Phillips they need to let him throw more. It is Smith's homecoming so if they get sidetracked a little bit Dekalb may come in and steal one from them, However Smith is well coached and i expect them to be fully focused at the game in hand. Hope to see a great game, but if DeKalb isnt 100% prepared Smith can run away with it. Good Luck DeKalb!

I remember 1978.We were a big favorite and supposed to win easily. 6 minutes into the first QTR. it was 21-0 Dekalb.Wound up 21-6 Dekalb.OWLS will have to stay focused.

another easy win for the owls.the owls schedule is very weak with the exception of g-ville and white-house.white-house will be out for pay-back in a big way.

You mention G-ville and White House, how did that turn out for them the last few years?

Think White House is looking for pay back?? SC beat White House in 09, and then played them last year AT WHITE HOUSE in a TELEVISED game. Heck, if it was me, I would just wait another year or two for ..."payback in a big way":roflol:

Im pretty sure the owls will have their hands full against Macon????Sorry to bust the bubble :thumb:

Man.........you really know how to "bust the bubble". "I'm pretty sure the owls will have their hands full against Macon".

I'm pretty sure no bubbles were damaged by this post.:roflol: :roflol:

I remember 1978.We were a big favorite and supposed to win easily. 6 minutes into the first QTR. it was 21-0 Dekalb.Wound up 21-6 Dekalb.OWLS will have to stay focused.

If SC continues to improve, it will be hard for DC to win. I don't think DC has faced the offense threat and the defense that SC poses for them. I'm sure that DC has a good team, but it will take a total breakdown by the Owls for DC to win.

Sorry people that I didnt show my sarcasm, MAYBE THIS WILL HELP....."THE OWLS WILL KNOW THE TIGERS ARE IN TOWN",,,,,is that better?

sorry-there geo. i think your car is on it's last mile. last year was a fluke that macon won.it will be no problem for the owls.they know it's an easy win.maybe once every ten years macon might win.if and that's a HUGE IF macon wins.s.c. will drop them and pick up somebody like r.b.s. ASK t.c.