Sequoyah @ Cumberland Co.

Jet Pride

Well, from what I am hearing about Sequoyah, it sounds like they are teetering on the edge. It's been said that this one and next week (Tellico) will decide if pandemoneum breaks out in Madisonville or a sigh of relief is heard. Sequoyah had some very lofty expectations put on them at the beginning of the season. Two losses, including that gut wrenching loss to Meigs, has the faithful disppearing. This one can go either way. Either the coaches can get the kids back on track and performing like the machine they were "supposed" to be or murmuring will grow louder and the season will trudge on. I think this one will be close, but not sure who to pick. I know nothing about cumberland. We will see!

Well, from what I am hearing about Sequoyah, it sounds like they are teetering on the edge. It's been said that this one and next week (Tellico) will decide if pandemoneum breaks out in Madisonville or a sigh of relief is heard. Sequoyah had some very lofty expectations put on them at the beginning of the season. Two losses, including that gut wrenching loss to Meigs, has the faithful disppearing. This one can go either way. Either the coaches can get the kids back on track and performing like the machine they were "supposed" to be or murmuring will grow louder and the season will trudge on. I think this one will be close, but not sure who to pick. I know nothing about cumberland. We will see!

Many Sequoyah fans thought the Lenior City game was a win and that they had a chance against Loudon. Confidence wise a win would be huge on the road in Crossville. I have seen CC a couple of times. Not overly impressive either in size or speed. Coached by a guy who used to coach at Farragut. Might spread the field.

Would be a big win for the Chiefs on the road.

Many Sequoyah fans thought the Lenior City game was a win and that they had a chance against Loudon. Confidence wise a win would be huge on the road in Crossville. I have seen CC a couple of times. Not overly impressive either in size or speed. Coached by a guy who used to coach at Farragut. Might spread the field.

Would be a big win for the Chiefs on the road.

This is a game i thought Sequoyah should win,but now i'm not sure.I hope the coach has them ready.Its a long ride but will be even longer on the way back if they lose.