4-0 Riverdale VS 4-0 Siegel

warrior82dad

Haha yes! It has been such a long time but now that I moved back down here I wont miss a game for nothing!

It's sad to see that a lot of the people I use to talk to are gone but there is still a few! As always I will support Riverdale and this team kind of gives me that same gut feeling I had about the RHS teams that were there when I attended! hopefully this team keeps it up!

Everything has been well! How have you been?- and I see someone remembers me ... Yay! Lol

im still here and i aint goin nowhere lol

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO WARRIORS

The Siegel Nation needs to come out with numbers like never before. 5 years ago they would infiltrate opposing schools visitors sections by the hundreds and wreak havoc on them. Now that the football team is good, it is sad to see that there is a lack of student support. You can thank the administration for cracking down on the student section and limiting the raucous atmosphere that use to be.

GO WARRIORS

Yes you are!!:

I'm moving to texas next year- I won't be leaving the boards this time! I may miss the game but I will be here still supporting them!!

As far as tonight this is going to be the most challenging team but I have faith in Riverdale. Long as we don't make big mistakes, like fumbles and interceptions we can do this. We also need to work to capitalize on their mistakes and I think this will be the difference in who wins!

The Siegel Nation needs to come out with numbers like never before. 5 years ago they would infiltrate opposing schools visitors sections by the hundreds and wreak havoc on them. Now that the football team is good, it is sad to see that there is a lack of student support. You can thank the administration for cracking down on the student section and limiting the raucous atmosphere that use to be.

Last few years Siegel has NOT traveled well. Two years ago they did not bring many to Oakland (the weather was a little cold). Same for 4 years ago. That should be one of their largest rivals. Even last year I saw some opposing teams with more fans at Siegel than football fans (you can tell when all of the band parents leave right after halftime and the stands are pretty empty). Personally, I just think there is a little too much apathy (Kenny Nolan would love to beat his brother, so don't blame the administration).

great game tonight I heard Stockstill had a MCL injury I hope he recovers quickly and gets back on the field...my son did that against smyrna in baseball he finished the game pinch hit the next day and did not play that weekend but played in the next district series he wasnt as effective and was in a lot of pain ut he played so hopefully his outlook is as good you never want a kid hurt and he is a real good kid

this was a good game and we did what we had to do to pull off the win i thought siegel looked really good and coach wyant is doing a good job over there (dadgummit lol)

I have been real pleased with our defense and was a little worried this week with all the injuries we had but we still looked strong and our offense was effiecent and got the big plays we needed to pull off the win...

not a fan of the officiating tonight but whatever