Mcminn Central @ Meigs Co.

BALLCOACH93

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Central win this game?

Yes sir,central can win this game if they keep their head in the game,and they come focused with the right attitude,and the attitude to win against this rival team Meigs County,but if they don't come with the A game then its gonna be a long night,cause i have heard alot about Meigs County and they was projected to play against and fight with Polk County for the district,which it means a whole lot to be recognized to fight with Polk County for the district,but i honestly believe deep down that central will pull a upset this Friday and things will change around and its gonna be a whole different season to the boys once they get that W in the win column,Lets Go Chargers

You must not know the coach Meigs has now. Real good guy with class and will not run the score up.

You are right I dont know him. I just think Meigs will run their offense the whole night to try and get better for Polk co show down. I dont think he will run the score up on purpose but just trying to get ready for Polk. I could be wrong, wont be the first time....