Scott County @ Alcoa

BCsportsfan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42-7 Alcoa I believe....Might have been 48...I was talking with someone in the final minutes lol

Alcoas offense moved the ball well against a much inferior defense. Scott had a few decent plays but stayed pretty meh against Alcoa's D. I saw Turbyfill go off at half with ice on his shoulder. Hopefully he's alright. I counted 7 players on the sidelines not dressed out...injuries I assume. Offense was opened up a little bit which was good. Seems like we went away from the Power I run it down your throat and used more of our speed on the corners which we should have been doing all along. Hopefully we can get some of the guys back from injuries for Greeneville next week.....Hopefully, Im able to make the trip as well.

42-7 Alcoa I believe....Might have been 48...I was talking with someone in the final minutes lol

Alcoas offense moved the ball well against a much inferior defense. Scott had a few decent plays but stayed pretty meh against Alcoa's D. I saw Turbyfill go off at half with ice on his shoulder. Hopefully he's alright. I counted 7 players on the sidelines not dressed out...injuries I assume. Offense was opened up a little bit which was good. Seems like we went away from the Power I run it down your throat and used more of our speed on the corners which we should have been doing all along. Hopefully we can get some of the guys back from injuries for Greeneville next week.....Hopefully, Im able to make the trip as well.

Thanks a lot for the info.