GREENEVILLE VS ALCOA

BIGGREENE

I don't think so, You'd be surprised how many county team fans were supporting Greeneville in their run in the playoffs last year. I know in the season, they all don't get along, but after all, we are all neighbors and most know someone or are good friends with kids, parents, teachers, coaches, etc. from around the county. I think there will be a lot of support for the Devils Friday night.

I hope you are right. But you have to admit, SG fans tend to hate Greeneville regardless. I have far more respect for the other schools in our county and pull for them most of the time. I just can’t tolerate SG fans very much, and I think most other county schools feel the same way about SG.

Edited by GvilleDevilsFan

I didn't mention anything that the officials didn't penalize Greenville for falcon . And barb I don't doubt that one bit . Sorry sorry sorry sportsmanship . There is always an occasional late hit or some taunting thats football . But for the 3rd quarter to last 45 minutes with a continuous clock running due to the constant personal fouls is pitiful . I'm out . Good luck Alcoa WELL I WAS THERE AS WELL AS FRANKLIN CO - IT SEEMS THAT IT GOES BOTH WAYS AND IM SURE ALL THE VERY GOOD TEAMS ALCOA - MARYVILLE -ETC. EVERYONE WANTS TO BRING THERE A GAME AND TEMPORS FLARE ON BOTH SIDE AS SUCH WAS THE FACT AT FC AND AGAINST SOUTH GREENE BOTH SIDE WHERE PUSHING AND SHOVIN OH YEA THIS IS FOOTBALL IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THAT WAY LET THEM PLAY I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE WAY BOTH SIDES PLAYED - FOOTBALL IS A CONTACT SPORT AND IF YOU CANT HACK IT QUIT!

One thing's for sure, Ballard better make sure he has these boys under control before they face a very disciplined Alcoa. Ain't no room for tempers when you are facing a team with Alcoa's talent and coaching. I'm not sure where the attitude is coming from but Rankin will exploit it if he gets the chance.

Besides the player loses due to injuries, Alcoa has not played Aloca F5 football since the Maryville game. Sat night two more fumbles, one for a score and two BIG holding penalties that brought back long long punt returns.........o'boy. Still struggling with getting the play in from the sideline.

Alcoa's Preseason #1 RB - Koko -gone

Alcoa #2 RB Vee Hambrick - injured

Alcoa #3 RB love - struggling with fumbles

Alcoa MLB converted to RB - injured

Defense looked good!

Good luck Alcoa ! Be sure and be prepared to be hit up to 3 seconds after the whistle . And taunted, and knocked into the trees on your sideline . You all seem to have enough injuries and football is dangerous enough without being blindsided repeatedly after you have heard the whistle And let your guard down .

I was at the game and this is crap. In-county games are always tough. The kids play with a lot of emotion and rightfully so. Greeneville is the team to beat. It means a lot. Friday was homecoming at GHS and SG is the better of the county schools usually and they got it handed to them. Late in the game, it seemed that SG's varsity players were still trying and GHS had many, many, many young players (subs of subs) into the game. There was a lot of pushing on both sides and the officials did not handle it well. I'm sorry, but I disagree. Greeneville is one of the most hospitable places I have ever been. They love their team just as much as everyone else. But, come to the corner behind the home stands, throw down a few dollars to the Rollins kids dad and eat and talk football before the game. They will trash talk over some good food. Its fun! It's HS football at its best. It should be a great game. Better get there real early to get a seat as this one will fill up quick!

Lord help us all if Greeneville pulls of the the upset. I thought after them winning state was bad. but if they beat Alcoa just lord have mercy on us. I'll be honest their will be more county people supporting the tornado's than the devils. It should be a packed house! we moved our game to Thursday to be at this one!!

Good luck to both teams. hopefully if Greeneville wins the town won't explode from egos.

Alcoa by 3tds or more

Lord help us all if Greeneville pulls of the the upset. I thought after them winning state was bad. but if they beat Alcoa just lord have mercy on us. I'll be honest their will be more county people supporting the tornado's than the devils. It should be a packed house! we moved our game to Thursday to be at this one!!

Good luck to both teams. hopefully if Greeneville wins the town won't explode from egos.

Alcoa by 3tds or more

You are out of your mind if you think they will score 3 or more you need to go wake up and smell the roses or get off whatever your on :roflol:

I didn't mention anything that the officials didn't penalize Greenville for falcon . And barb I don't doubt that one bit . Sorry sorry sorry sportsmanship . There is always an occasional late hit or some taunting thats football . But for the 3rd quarter to last 45 minutes with a continuous clock running due to the constant personal fouls is pitiful . I'm out . Good luck Alcoa

Well yee cee her youngin we call dat round dez parts a we lil' game called Foosball which is if I remeber a contact sport so tempers are gon fly an der gon be some of dat ther bad moufin :thumb: if ther wasnt none of dis her id rather watch dat there sport wer ye kick the ball in to de the goal :roflol:

Alcoa by 3tds or more

Haters gonna hate :thumb: