GREENEVILLE VS ALCOA

BIGGREENE

No excuses can even be said. Greeneville just brought it tonight. I saw the youtube clips posted and thought "Dang, they look huge" then I saw them in person and didnt think they looked as big. That O-line played BIG tonight. Games are won in the trenches and Greeneville dominated on both sides of the ball.

Absolutely stoked that Alcoa went to the air more. Growing up on Bill Walsh and the West Coast Offense...I love when teams sit back and air the ball out. Wall looked good throwing the ball tonight but being just a Soph he's still got some growing to do. I have to admit Im extremely excited to see what he can do over the next few years. I think the big Mo switched over when Alcoa dropped a sure fire TD pass on the first play, went 3 and out and then down by 2 scores. Thats a lot to ask to come back from.

Off topic, to the 1 1/2 men that did have the "guts" to come up to me an call me a "piece of s*it*", "a disgrace to Alcoa football" and a "fat boy"....I applaud you. Hints why I said Im going to shake your hand....and did cause that takes "guts" to say it like a man and not hide behind a keyboard. As for anyone else that didnt have the guts?......Guess just start ignoring my posts from now on, cause I was in the stands 15+ years ago and Lord willing, Ill be in the stands another 15+ years. :roflolk:

just because they all played doesn't mean they were 100%.........some were more like 50%

Yeah but Greeneville wasn't hundred percent either starting running back shufler played with a badly sprained ankle the whole game and I don't think hambrick's wrist injury had a whole lot to do with how he ran I know alcoa had some guys bang up but that's just part of football a couple of bang up players wouldn't have made that much difference on the score board I still believe alcoa is a great team and probably will win it all again this year. I really think they were shocked by how good greene really was. I sure have big ole smile on my face tonight however after having to listen to alcoa fans telling me how they would come up here and run us over and win by 50 and that the men where coming to town to show the boys how to play and a couple of weeks ago Alcoadaddy making the comment that alcoa was a different kind of animal that greene had never seen and how they were just so out of our leauge well I hate to tell him that those animals didn't scare greene very much and that we are still waiting for those men to come show us how to play because greene physically dominanted the line of scrimmage and pushed alcoa's big boys around on both sides of the ball. Way to go greene way to shut some haters up let people go head and keep doubting u all the way to another gold ball

Yeah but Greeneville wasn't hundred percent either starting running back shufler played with a badly sprained ankle the whole game and I don't think hambrick's wrist injury had a whole lot to do with how he ran I know alcoa had some guys bang up but that's just part of football a couple of bang up players wouldn't have made that much difference on the score board I still believe alcoa is a great team and probably will win it all again this year. I really think they were shocked by how good greene really was. I sure have big ole smile on my face tonight however after having to listen to alcoa fans telling me how they would come up here and run us over and win by 50 and that the men where coming to town to show the boys how to play and a couple of weeks ago Alcoadaddy making the comment that alcoa was a different kind of animal that greene had never seen and how they were just so out of our leauge well I hate to tell him that those animals didn't scare greene very much and that we are still waiting for those men to come show us how to play because greene physically dominanted the line of scrimmage and pushed alcoa's big boys around on both sides of the ball. Way to go greene way to shut some haters up let people go head and keep doubting u all the way to another gold ball

I will give the devil his due we were outplayed tonight. :thumb: BVD it was a pleasure to speak with you tonight and good luck to the Devils the rest of the way.

Edited by alcoadaddy

Wheres BCSportsfan...haha, all that trash u been talkin the past year.... Well it feels great to tell you that Alcoa just got SMASHED tonight... Haha, feels great :) and to all of the other people that "thought" Gville couldn't even compete with alcoa, I don't see y'all on here talkin anymore!!! And I can not forget about the haters that are in our own county!! Basically CDHSknights34, but the other haters too.... IT FEELS GREAT!!!

Wheres BCSportsfan...haha, all that trash u been talkin the past year.... Well it feels great to tell you that Alcoa just got SMASHED tonight... Haha, feels great :) and to all of the other people that "thought" Gville couldn't even compete with alcoa, I don't see y'all on here talkin anymore!!! And I can not forget about the haters that are in our own county!! Basically CDHSknights34, but the other haters too.... IT FEELS GREAT!!!

Now remember you guys come to our house next year so play nice! :hungry:

I will give the devil his due we were outplayed tonight. :thumb: BVD it was a pleasure to speak with you tonight and good luck to the Devils the rest of the way.

Well that took alot of class to say good luck to alcoa you have some great athletes with speed I have always followed alcoa in the playoffs and wish them the best. I can honestly say that about all of greeneville will pull for you in the playoffs and hope to see you in cookeville. I just hope some more people will give greeneville some respect so we can quit hearing that we are over rated and can't play with the big boys.

Well that took alot of class to say good luck to alcoa you have some great athletes with speed I have always followed alcoa in the playoffs and wish them the best. I can honestly say that about all of greeneville will pull for you in the playoffs and hope to see you in cookeville. I just hope some more people will give greeneville some respect so we can quit hearing that we are over rated and can't play with the big boys.

Greenville has had respect the problem has always been that Greenville fans dont understand that you dont ask for respect you earn it and you did tonight. :thumb:

Haha... No matter what I say, it wouldnt compare to the trash alcoa fans have been talkin the past year.

Listen you were the ones begging for respect you got it tonight from every one. Now stop your gloating because your head might explode im sure you didnt make asingle tackle through one block or even twirl a baton(oh wait was that you)? :roflolk: Listen like I said you guys shouldnt ask for repect earn it as you did tonight.