GREENEVILLE VS ALCOA

BIGGREENE

Listen you were the ones begging for respect you got it tonight from every one. Now stop your gloating because your head might explode im sure you didnt make asingle tackle through one block or even twirl a baton(oh wait was that you)? :roflolk: Listen like I said you guys shouldnt ask for repect earn it as you did tonight.

Don't be so sure of that ;)

I will give the devil his due we were outplayed tonight. :thumb: BVD it was a pleasure to speak with you tonight and good luck to the Devils the rest of the way.

you as well sir. your boys were as respectful and polite in defeat as ours were in victory. I was impressed beyond words really at both of these sets of kids. G'ville for not "gloating", where as some would and the alcoa kids....you can tell they've been coached and mentored well. Those kids were in very unfamiliar territory tonight getting it handed to them like that and every kid i spoke to after the game was a champion in the truest sense of the word. As for you sir, as I told you on that field tonight, best of luck to you and yours and I fully expect to see you guys tote another Gold Ball back to Blount county in December. I'm already exited for the return visit next season. Glad to see you made it home safely. Maybe we'll play on the same day in cookeville this december, if we're both fortunate enough to return.

Greenville has had respect the problem has always been that Greenville fans dont understand that you dont ask for respect you earn it and you did tonight. :thumb:

you know, i think too that sometimes fans even forget the true meaning of "respect"....that word always makes me think of a great line from the movie " a bronx tale "..............." is it better to feared, or respected "? I suppose the answer lies within the situation. as far as Greeneville Football, I think the players, coaches and some fans have just felt slighted because of the schedule we are dealt. If this season doesnt show that the " Caine Train " is willing to hop on any track and roll, then why even bother worrying about respect...I'll say this for myself and that question.... I think most teams generally "fear" alcoa when they meet up....fair to say?..I've always respected your program, see my video for reference.

you know, i think too that sometimes fans even forget the true meaning of "respect"....that word always makes me think of a great line from the movie " a bronx tale "..............." is it better to feared, or respected "? I suppose the answer lies within the situation. as far as Greeneville Football, I think the players, coaches and some fans have just felt slighted because of the schedule we are dealt. If this season doesnt show that the " Caine Train " is willing to hop on any track and roll, then why even bother worrying about respect...I'll say this for myself and that question.... I think most teams generally "fear" alcoa when they meet up....fair to say?..I've always respected your program, see my video for reference.

One thing about Greeneville is that they never fear anyone.Nomatter what kind of record they have,you can bet it's going to be the hardest most kids will get hit when playing them.

One thing about Greeneville is that they never fear anyone.Nomatter what kind of record they have,you can bet it's going to be the hardest most kids will get hit when playing them.

i agree, especially with this bunch. There's a few kids on this particular squad that just love to lay the wood...Hope all is well up that way....Had an " 11th " birthday here last sunday...they grow up fast dont they?

Alcoa IS what we aspire to be. anyone who doesnt respect them is quite simply out of place.

Thanks for the kind words BVDevil! Congrats on the win. Alcoa gave it all they had last night. Although I honestly felt the game would have been much closer than it was, the guys were simply out numbered in every way. I know we had several players grow up a bit last night. Hopefully, we can take this game and build on it!

I was very impressed with the Greeneville O line. They totally dominated the line of scrimmage. The D line LB's were everything I had expected. Again, congrats on the victory and good luck the rest of the way. Hope you see ya in December......

Congrats Green Devils! Great team! Great win! The Devils had a good game plan and rode it to the finish. The Alcoa "D" had a hard time with the Devils QB. Which I think runs the offense as well as Carmichel.

It will be fun following Greeneville's road back to gold. Good luck in that journey!

As far as Alcoa's run for gold. It first starts with getting the core players health and back to 100%. If the team can get back to team that played Maryville, I think we will have the horses to bring back gold! The road starts next week at Kingston!

Off topic, to the 1 1/2 men that did have the "guts" to come up to me an call me a "piece of s*it*", "a disgrace to Alcoa football" and a "fat boy"....I applaud you. Hints why I said Im going to shake your hand....and did cause that takes "guts" to say it like a man and not hide behind a keyboard. As for anyone else that didnt have the guts?......Guess just start ignoring my posts from now on, cause I was in the stands 15+ years ago and Lord willing, Ill be in the stands another 15+ years. :roflolk:

OMG.....the funniest thing I have ever seen. "Fat Boy" trying to eat that slice of pizza with his hands shak'n like a leaf in a f5 tornado!! :roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

Edited by BCsportsfan

Congrats Green Devils! Great team! Great win! The Devils had a good game plan and rode it to the finish. The Alcoa "D" had a hard time with the Devils QB. Which I think runs the offense as well as Carmichel.

It will be fun following Greeneville's road back to gold. Good luck in that journey!

As far as Alcoa's run for gold. It first starts with getting the core players health and back to 100%. If the team can get back to team that played Maryville, I think we will have the horses to bring back gold! The road starts next week at Kingston!

Big win for Greeneville and I agree the Tornados are still poised for a championship run.

In my edition of the News Sentinel the hack that did the write up on this game kept referring to Alcoa as the Roadrunners. Editor must have had a late night drinking.