GREENEVILLE VS ALCOA

BIGGREENE

Congrats to Greeneville tonight. Hall and Stewart were awesome tonight. I'd say Alcoa would've had their hands full even with everyone back. Greeneville had their way with Alcoa on the lines. Aside from losses to Maryville, I wonder when was the last time Alcoa was on the receiving end of a game like this? Wouldn't be shocked to see both teams at Cookeville in December.

wow good job devils really made a statement tonight all in and all the way to cookeville we hope Alcoa lots of respect you all was real respectful on the field despite your lose but as far as saying your guys where out they all played and glad they did made it more exciting now take your loss build from it and I will look forward to you all taking it to Cookeville also good job DEVILS

wow good job devils really made a statement tonight all in and all the way to cookeville we hope Alcoa lots of respect you all was real respectful on the field despite your lose but as far as saying your guys where out they all played and glad they did made it more exciting now take your loss build from it and I will look forward to you all taking it to Cookeville also good job DEVILS

just because they all played doesn't mean they were 100%.........some were more like 50%

No excuses can even be said. Greeneville just brought it tonight. I saw the youtube clips posted and thought "Dang, they look huge" then I saw them in person and didnt think they looked as big. That O-line played BIG tonight. Games are won in the trenches and Greeneville dominated on both sides of the ball.

Absolutely stoked that Alcoa went to the air more. Growing up on Bill Walsh and the West Coast Offense...I love when teams sit back and air the ball out. Wall looked good throwing the ball tonight but being just a Soph he's still got some growing to do. I have to admit Im extremely excited to see what he can do over the next few years. I think the big Mo switched over when Alcoa dropped a sure fire TD pass on the first play, went 3 and out and then down by 2 scores. Thats a lot to ask to come back from.

Off topic, to the 1 1/2 men that did have the "guts" to come up to me an call me a "piece of s*it*", "a disgrace to Alcoa football" and a "fat boy"....I applaud you. Hints why I said Im going to shake your hand....and did cause that takes "guts" to say it like a man and not hide behind a keyboard. As for anyone else that didnt have the guts?......Guess just start ignoring my posts from now on, cause I was in the stands 15+ years ago and Lord willing, Ill be in the stands another 15+ years. :roflolk:

got a lil carried away was a lil suprised at how well Greeneville played looks like we have a great chance to go to Cookeville again

As for Alcoa great team good respect but if they are playing 50% healthy why chance further injury but I saw more than 50% out of oggs and hambrick great athletes those alone should have kept the score close honestly Greenvilles Defense and offense controlled and over powered Alcoa which was great to see lets keep it rolling Devils

no excuses necessary, two great teams, one just proved to be better on this night. #4 for Greeneville is a stud. what a great performance. Good luck to Alcoa, class program, class kids, class coaches, all around good people.

Tough night for the Tornadoes. Wish we would have scored more, but it just wasn't in the cards. Hopefully, the guys are able to pick themselves up and continue on. It's not going to help if people keep throwing out how this is the WORST ALCOA TEAM IN YEARS. Congrats to Greenville-we'll see you next year!

Let's get that F5 back on track to Cookeville!