Hampton

JPII

Been reading all the doom and gloom about the dogs..... are y'all watching the same team I saw last night?? Those kids never quit! Played hard all 4 quarters. Just got beat by a better team. I was impressed with them. If ol' Ned could find another guard, they'd make some noise in the tournament.

Elizabethton: shows what a good coach can do for a talented team. They've got the size and talent underneath but they have no guards. Wadell is a shooter... tough as nails. Pressure them the whole game and they'll have 12-15 turnovers. May be the only thing that holds them back from the 'Boro.

Yep, and like I said, their only crutch is youth IMO.

I was hoping Seth would be back to give guard help this season, for that is one weakness that keeps us from being stronger on the boards. I know there is guard help coming up, but that doesn't help right now!

Keep the head up and PLAY HARD DOGS!!!

If these guys can find some consistency, they will be tough. IMO, this will be a good group next year. I have no doubt that Ned will get this thing turned around. After what we lost last year these guys arent bad

Next year they'll be taller, quicker, stronger, and ball-smarter...but let's not forget, this season isn't over yet...still alot of experience to gain (experience means a TON)

Been reading all the doom and gloom about the dogs..... are y'all watching the same team I saw last night?? Those kids never quit! Played hard all 4 quarters. Just got beat by a better team. I was impressed with them. If ol' Ned could find another guard, they'd make some noise in the tournament.

Elizabethton: shows what a good coach can do for a talented team. They've got the size and talent underneath but they have no guards. Wadell is a shooter... tough as nails. Pressure them the whole game and they'll have 12-15 turnovers. May be the only thing that holds them back from the 'Boro.

Its not gloom and doom in my eyes,they've had a much better season than I expected.I've never doubted the talent,just a lack of varsity experience.Enter the injury and a few defections and it makes it tough.But don't look now but these guys are still in contension for the region.Hats off to the coaches and the players. I also think Hampton will be much improved next season. I'm also glad to see the people on here supporting the team.The way I look at it ,either support them or stay at the house.The kids and coaches work away to hard to build something,they don't deserve their own people trying to tear it down. Can I have an AMEN

Its not gloom and doom in my eyes,they've had a much better season than I expected.I've never doubted the talent,just a lack of varsity experience.Enter the injury and a few defections and it makes it tough.But don't look now but these guys are still in contension for the region.Hats off to the coaches and the players. I also think Hampton will be much improved next season. I'm also glad to see the people on here supporting the team.The way I look at it ,either support them or stay at the house.The kids and coaches work away to hard to build something,they don't deserve their own people trying to tear it down. Can I have an AMEN

Amen!!!!!!!!!

Looks like UH is much improved. They really play good at home. They beat Unaka by 25 and beat the Landers by 8. Kind of like it was about 9 or 10 years ago. Cloudland always beat them everywhere but brooks gym. We even lost by 30 to them one year and beat them in the district and region. However, the Landers can't afford to stumble at North Greene. If we do, it will be a must win situation at Hampton.

Looks like UH is much improved. They really play good at home. They beat Unaka by 25 and beat the Landers by 8. Kind of like it was about 9 or 10 years ago. Cloudland always beat them everywhere but brooks gym. We even lost by 30 to them one year and beat them in the district and region. However, the Landers can't afford to stumble at North Greene. If we do, it will be a must win situation at Hampton.

could still shape up to be VERY interesting!!!!

As Preacher Pujo would say, "Amen and just load the wagon" :)

Dang it! You guys lost to the creekers!

BIG w for the Landers at NG,The kids must have played pretty good to win by that margin at NG.That W might have sealed the deal as far as the region goes.

Sounded like Hampton competed pretty well,heard TT got hurt.The bench is getting longer and longer. After the injury ,I knew this would be a tough stretch,but it looks like they could still be dangerous come tournament time.