Bradley Central at Blackman

Preacher210

Gonna be a high scoring game. Houston was back two weeks ago for E. Hamilton game. could have played the week before. This game will come down to turnovers. Bradley has had 2 weeks to prepare. They just can't take a quarter off. This ones going to be fun to watch.

I have been watching video of I'Tavius Mathers, (aka the I Train) and he is absolutely the fastest back I have seen all year. However, the Blaze's offense seems so one dimensional. This game will definitely be a high scoring game because of Bradley Central's multi dimensional offense. All State receiver, James Stovall and sophomore Cal Pickel are both outside threats. Justin Houston is averaging 17.4 yards a carry and is shifty and running downhill this season and the glue that holds it all together is junior quarterback, Bryce Copeland...he can run, throw and lead. If Bradley Central can get defensive penetration they might have a chance to stop the Blaze and Mr. Mathers. Bradley Central 42- Blackman Blaze 38.

Edited by PoppyDitto

I have been watching video of I'Tavius Mathers, (aka the I Train) and he is absolutely the fastest back I have seen all year. However, the Blaze's offense seems so one dimensional. This game will definitely be a high scoring game because of Bradley Central's multi dimensional offense. All State receiver, James Stovall and sophomore Cal Pickel are both outside threats. Justin Houston is averaging 17.4 yards a carry and is shifty and running downhill this season and the glue that holds it all together is junior quarterback, Bryce Copeland...he can run, throw and lead. If Bradley Central can get defensive penetration they might have a chance to stop the Blaze and Mr. Mathers. Bradley Central 42- Blackman Blaze 38.

it may "SEEM" like it is one dimensional...but...it's not! our QB is 44 of 75 for 532 yards and 6 touchdowns! while these numbers are not out of this world...they are consistent... and accurate enough to not allow the defense to load the box for the I train...

but the bottom line is...only 1 team in the last 17 games has held the I train to under 100 yards...he's averaging over 220 yards per game this year...on about 23 carries a game...and he's so good that you can get all the penetration you want...and he'll just fake 3 dude's out and go to the house...

this probably will be an high scoring game...much like the 72 to 35 signal mtn. game...

Blackman 55 Bradley 31

it may "SEEM" like it is one dimensional...but...it's not! our QB is 44 of 75 for 532 yards and 6 touchdowns! while these numbers are not out of this world...they are consistent... and accurate enough to not allow the defense to load the box for the I train...

but the bottom line is...only 1 team in the last 17 games has held the I train to under 100 yards...he's averaging over 220 yards per game this year...on about 23 carries a game...and he's so good that you can get all the penetration you want...and he'll just fake 3 dude's out and go to the house...

this probably will be an high scoring game...much like the 72 to 35 signal mtn. game...

Blackman 55 Bradley 31

Bradley will not stop the I-Train. the only thing stopping him is a migrane. I think the only one with a headache after this one will be Bradley coaching staff. Blackman takes this one 45-24

One thing that is consistant in this thread.... High Scores lol.

Bradley has the offensive firepower to make any team respect what they do. There is speed all over the field, but a very different running style with most of the Bears; more finesse and quickness and great vision for cut backs and open field running.

Defensively, so far, I have not pleased with the defensive play tho. Gotta make solid contact and wrap up better.

Mathers is impressive in the you tube vids, but there is a lot of excellent blocking going on there too. One thing tho is that I'm not sure he has the speed to run away from Bradley's speed. Not saying he's slow, just that he may find a match in speed. Getting him on the ground now will not be easy, from what I saw.

Great game is a coming tho.

:)

Blackman 55 Bradley 31

The I Train will probably get his yards and touchdowns. The Bradley coaching staff is smart enough to understand the obvious. However, It will take a # 6 team effort to beat a # 7 team in 6A. I cant wait to get to Murfreesboro friday night to enjoy all 48 minutes of this game. This is definitely one of Bradley Central's biggest challenges of the season and after viewing Blackman's schedule, If they can run that gauntlet and win out, the only team in the state in their way is probably Maryville.

I understand the I-train is real good (sec signee)But what is his backup like? I mean what if he twist a ankle or gets a broke collar bone or even a knee goes? Is thier backup anywhere in the same league? I see he gets and deserves the bulk of the carries but the chance of injury is always high in football especially at running back. Defensively how are they? Are they big, deep, fast on that side of the ball?

I understand the I-train is real good (sec signee)But what is his backup like? I mean what if he twist a ankle or gets a broke collar bone or even a knee goes? Is thier backup anywhere in the same league? I see he gets and deserves the bulk of the carries but the chance of injury is always high in football especially at running back. Defensively how are they? Are they big, deep, fast on that side of the ball?

obviously blackman does not have 2 I trains on the roster...but we actually have very capable back ups...one being I-Train's little brother who is a junior...he'd be starting on many 6A teams if he was somewhere else...and we have a fullback who is 6'1" 222lbs...and can fly who could easily play tailback...he went 60 yards last week and walked away from everyone on the oakland team

defense is improving for sure...