Cleveland @ Red Bank

Bleedingblue

pass blocking isn't good, WRs are young. Spread offense just wasn't working.

Good answer!! " Dynamite dozen#1 , Elite 11 " WHAT A JOKE !!!!!

Slaughter has had two other QB'S and never changed from the spread and it was not because of no pass blocking or young wr's. You either can or you can't !!

• Upvote 1

If Cleveland puts pressure on the extremely undisciplined Red Bank QB(#2), then they can shut down the Lion's offense. The Red Bank coaches continue to go with an unorganized offense with a QB who has happy feet and will take off at the drop of a hat. Open receivers all over the field, but he is too undisciplined to hang in the pocket to find them. They have a true passer on the sidelines, but won't use him. He was only "Player of the Week" against Soddy, yet the staff constantly goes with the little guy.

I would say this one will come down to coaching, but I guess I should say that this one will come down to players overcoming coaching.

Cleveland needs to keep riding their emerging running game. They now have 3 serviceable running backs, each bringing a unique style to the mix. Pound the rock to open the passing game. Young receivers are improving. Defense has seemed to fare well against the run, less well against the pass...especially when unexpected. Hopefully they'll work that angle too.

As Coach Dooley says, "relentless pursuit of continuous improvement".

Go Raiders!