RIVERDALE @ HENDERSONVILLE

GREENMULE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Warriors offense better show up this Friday night.

That will be given. Hendersonville should hope there defense shows up. Giving up 51 points to Franklin who couldnt score on us in the scrimmage the week before the season started could be a preview of coming attractions. Dont think this one will be close at all.....Riverdale in a rout...43-14

I can't wait for this game. I know the game is at 7 and I'll probably be there at 530 ish because I know the visitor side is small and our band will take up a good portion and I want a seat really high on the 50 lol.

Anyways beside that I think it will be a good game. I'm sure Riverdale can pull the win but I definitely don't think it will be a blow out.

Im surprised they wanted their homecoming to be against us. I thought you were suppose to pick an easy win!

The biggest thing that scares me about this game is Coach A trying to out WingT Hendersonville. If he calls the game the way he called the game in Louisville we should win. If it is a pure WingT contest then I call it a toss up, and BORING!

Control the clock by piling the scores on!

Mr. Negative! GO AWAY!

Hey mule dude when you get a few more posts then uh say 1000 maybe then you can speak out and bad mouth an older member. But till then you got to earn you're raising and know your place. If I want to bad mouth LOD I could, but he is a friend of mine. So I pick on newbies. Gotta earn your stripes. grasshopper! I mean Greenmule.

Coach A has diversified the offense quite a bit from the last time these two met. One thing that became pretty noticable when Riverdale met other wing-t teams was that the other teams offense was superior. They coould all run and throw and hit the big play. Riverdale established a nasty habit of losing to other wingt teams.

I say kudos to Caoch A for making the changes that were needed. My guess is that Riverdale will put the better offense on the field Friday night.

We need this team to start performing at a high level in all three phases of the game.

Go Warriors!!

The Warriors offense better show up this Friday night.

May I ask 'how' my comment was more negative than this? <_<

I have seriously been withholding 'negative' comments because Coach A has progressed and been calling what I would call complete games. By this I mean actually using the passing game like he did against St Whatsis in Ky. 'IF' he does go back to what I call a 'pure' WingT run only offense we are likely to get beat again by Hendersonville.

Yes, I would like to see some players used more, but being at home I do not know the condition of them at this point of the season. The coaching staff does so I am not saying anything about who I think the ball should go to.

Bounder and Warhawks, Thank You. I got a tough old hide and 'childrens' comments do not bother me. Especially those who choose a Democrap emblem as a namesake. :roflol: