TCA at Halls

ReitzFan

TCA travels to Halls to take on the Tigers on Friday. WTGP, 97.7fm will provide coverage of this game. The pre-game show begins at 7pm with the kickoff slated for 7:30. Stan Gerard will provide the call of this game.

You can also listen online at TCA at Halls broadcast link.

We hope you enjoy the broadcast.

Enjoy that! That place is a brutal place to watch a football game from a visitors perspective. The field isn't that great and the bleachers definately aren't that great. You guys won't feel the luxury like you do at Trinity, I promise that, lol. With that being said, I think this will be a close game with Halls pulling it out in the end by a slight margin.

Enjoy that! That place is a brutal place to watch a football game from a visitors perspective. The field isn't that great and the bleachers definately aren't that great. You guys won't feel the luxury like you do at Trinity, I promise that, lol. With that being said, I think this will be a close game with Halls pulling it out in the end by a slight margin.

Got to disagree with you on the predicted outcome. If TCA can play with anything near the same level of intensity that they did last week, I can see TCA winning by 2-3 scores.

I took peak at the field in Halls a couple of weeks ago. It looks better than it did in 2006 which was the last time I broadcast a game from there. The visitor bleachers leave alot to be desired, but the do have good hospitality from the folks at Halls.

I look for a good game. Hope you can listen in from whatever game you go see tonight.

As i did when UC came to town, I will let you have the "luxury box" and instead I will broadcast from the rooftop. I just hope you guys don't have a slew of coaches up there because otherwise it will be shaky. :)

I appreciate the hospitality that you showed me last night. I also thought the field looked good last night. It is in much better shape than the last time I worked a game there. Cudo's to the grounds crew.