Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

i did not think it was possible.. a reasonable talking person who actually has something good to say about THE GAME. I thank you sir.

Dont mind talking reasonable about the game. Dont fool yourself MC is fast and kicker will not let you return a kick, but their special team play was lacking against GC, fortunate for them they didnt need it after the Bobcats imploded, game was close til then. Be fair warned Ref on MC sideline will tear a rotator cuff til the game is decided one way or the other. Flags seem to be tucked deep in pocket at times. Think MC threw the ball once and it was intercepted, so guess what, they are going to run the ball, love to try and beat you to the corner.

Dont mind talking reasonable about the game. Dont fool yourself MC is fast and kicker will not let you return a kick, but their special team play was lacking against GC, fortunate for them they didnt need it after the Bobcats imploded, game was close til then. Be fair warned Ref on MC sideline will tear a rotator cuff til the game is decided one way or the other. Flags seem to be tucked deep in pocket at times. Think MC threw the ball once and it was intercepted, so guess what, they are going to run the ball, love to try and beat you to the corner.

well thats good I'm ready for a great game. MC obviously has not seen Fairview on film. Everybody knows MC is fast. I'm gonna go ahead and tell you, this will be a very fasT, exciting game.

well thats good I'm ready for a great game. MC obviously has not seen Fairview on film. Everybody knows MC is fast. I'm gonna go ahead and tell you, this will be a very fasT, exciting game.

I hope you guys have a game for the ages. If my boy is still on IR may have to make the trip to the so called jungle. Hopefully the Hightower kid will use some of his signing bonus money to help build the tigers a real football stadium that doesnt share a baseball field. Leave the band at home so you can have a place to sit.

I agree with you on the MC fans getting there late. I wish the crowds from 99-02 would show back up. Talk about a packed house. I spoke with a MC player today and he had nothing but good things to say about Fairview. He said they are very good and quick judging from film. I hope the Tigers don't get distracted with all the homecoming events, but a good coach won't let that happen. Coach T will have the boys ready. I hope this is a good one, and I still expect my boys to win. Go Tigers

You see any time Gerry(jerry)Bertier is on you have to have a Remember the Titans quote. If MC plays anything like they did against Giles, Fairview will have their hands full not only with #1 and #3, but #79 will introduce himself to your qb and he looks heavy and hard to handle. With all that said, IF Fairview can get a pass game going, MC can be hurt. Quick dump offs were open for Giles, just had a little timing problem, or could have been totally different game for us. Dont really care who wins, just like to get involved in some good chatter. Good Luck to both. Fairview fans get there early and you can sit on the home side. MC fans wont be there until later. Keep eye on MC band they will play the whole time your team has the ball and have got a couple of guys that have got moves like I did back in my Break Dancing years(back in the late 80's). Plan on seeing both teams later this year. GO whoever wins!!!

:roflol: I got $50 if you can still do a headspin :roflol:

I had you figured as more of a grunge type slam dancer!!!

:roflol: I got $50 if you can still do a headspin :roflol:

I had you figured as more of a grunge type slam dancer!!!

I am gonna say the extra 120 pounds I have put on since then might do a little damage to my neck. Go down to Giles County Furniture pick up some cardboard and I will see what I can do during half time.

IMO for Fairview to have more of a chance than they already do, they need to get ahead early and have eyes in the back of your head for #42 on defense for the cheap shot at the whistle. He got in several good(cheap) shots on some of our players and Uncle Ref said "Okay nephew dont do that again!" Good Luck!

@dadtimesfive why are you on here crying about the officiating and how dirty MC players are. It's not our fault your line has a false start 3 times in a row. You have to wait for the ball to be snapped before you move. You know that don't you??? Or don't you??? Lol. #42 plays till the whistle like we teach in peewee down here. Fairview fans I hope you really do enjoy " The Jungle". Giles County didn't because they were owned there. Hopefully you can take a Loss and move on. Go Blue