Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

During the summer. Irrazoy...or something like that....you will get to hear his name plenty friday night.

With that being said it would be joyful for MC to lose their homecoming.

I know who you're talking about now. Kid's got some wheels, but 1 man is not going to beat Fairview. I know MC's got #79 but they handled him last year as well. You can point out Fairview being small, but they're always smaller than every opponent they face so that means nothing.

YOU HAD THE SAME RUNNING BACKS LAST YEAR AND THEY GOT JACKED UP BY FAIRVIEWS DEFENSE AND M C LOST 35 TO 14 SO WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T DONE?

MC were a couple of phantom pass interference calls away from beating y'all last year, and trust me, this years MC team is 10 times better than last year's. Aside from # 3, MC has #1 at HB that burned y'all for a few plays as a wideout last year. As for 79, y'all didn't block him last year and you won't block him this year either. LC says they racked up a bunch of rushing yards against y'all which means trouble, cause MC's rushing attack is much better than theirs. MC 35 Fairview 14

YAY COLUMBIA CENTRAL?!?!?! LC owned them in a scrimmage this fall. . . not impressive.

You're right, undefeated and ranked #1 in 5A is not impressive. Scrimmage???? Really???? Since when did that matter. Good thing for Columbia they play 5A and 6A schools and NOT 1A Perry County or they'd be in trouble!!!! I'm sure a less impressive schedule and 3-2 record is what they're striving for!!!! That could have been the winner for dumbest post of the year.

MC were a couple of phantom pass interference calls away from beating y'all last year, and trust me, this years MC team is 10 times better than last year's. Aside from # 3, MC has #1 at HB that burned y'all for a few plays as a wideout last year. As for 79, y'all didn't block him last year and you won't block him this year either. LC says they racked up a bunch of rushing yards against y'all which means trouble, cause MC's rushing attack is much better than theirs. MC 35 Fairview 14

was #1 number 23 from last year? Okay let's get our football vocabulary correct here. Scoring on a 14-yard screen pass is definently not "burning." #79 is a good player, not saying we dominated him, but he obviously wasnt that large of a terror according to the score. 3 TD's is not a close game. It was an exciting one, but not close.

MC was up 14-13 going into the fourth quarter. They held Fairview on 4th and long and got the ridiculous (there's video and photos to prove it) pass interference call. That gave them the lead and then another phantom call on the next possession led to another score. So yes, I'd call that a much closer game than the score indicates. But let's not dwell on the past, the future is now, and MC will manhandle Fairview Friday night to put to rest all the doubters.

As for the post about Fairviews Allstate Linebacker. Last season that player had a one quarter suspention for school related issues. Marshall Co had scored twice he got in the game and Marshal did not score again.He is a Beast D-1 prospect a man among boys. By the way he also had almost 90 yrds rushing and 3 tds you had no answer for that neither. This game want be close Fairview Blows Marshall out just like last year. I follow all high school football. Fairview is a real State contender for 2012. Sorry MC its a fact!!!!

MC was up 14-13 going into the fourth quarter. They held Fairview on 4th and long and got the ridiculous (there's video and photos to prove it) pass interference call. That gave them the lead and then another phantom call on the next possession led to another score. So yes, I'd call that a much closer game than the score indicates. But let's not dwell on the past, the future is now, and MC will manhandle Fairview Friday night to put to rest all the doubters.

and this is why we play 4 quarters of football. The team who plays the most complete game will win. I dont know how you can keep telling yourself MC manhandled Fairview last year? 14-13? sounds pretty even to me. MC didnt even score in the 2nd half. We'll see yeah friday Culleoka, sorry your school doesnt have a team.

Here's another fact, they play their first real competition of the year friday night and they lose!!!!! Bank on it!!!!!

I think its smart to try and talk all the hype about what MC is going to do to Fairview its only natural. For you are a great fan., It is very funny lol !!!! Because even the young men playing for MC know the out come and it is just not going to happen. Fairview is out of MC league. We will see Friday night woudnt miss this one for nothing. S P A N K I N !!!!!!!

Are you kidding me?So you're telling me 14-13 last year the Tigers weren't beating Fairview?I know Marshall County had several of unnecessary penalties called on them last year,and that game was one of them.Fairview has not played a single team that is as strong and physical like Marshall County is.Who's been their toughest competition so far?You don't think that Maddox last year did that good?Well wait till Friday because he's had a whole nother year and he's working it good.The same running backs from last year?You obviously don't understand that mostly any football player gets better over the years.It's been a whole nother year for the boys,and they've worked their butts off each and everyday at practice.You're absolutely crazy thinking that Fairview is blowing them out Friday,because IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.I guarantee this will be the hardest game for each team for the regular season.Playoff material.