Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

After seeing what they did to us last night......and we have already played ya'll, Marshall county dont have a prayer, Best of luck to ya but it aint happening. this Fairview team is the real deal. I was shocked.

I told you and everyone the other day. Fairview is legit and they aren't going to lose to Marshall & Giles. They could lose 1 of those 2 games but no way they'll lose both. Fairview will make a deep run in the playoffs and has an excellent shot at making the BIG GAME if they continue to play to their potential.

Fairview WILL lose to Marshall Co. This is one the biggest games in the Jungle's recent memory.

From what I have heard from some fans in the stands last night that Fairview is small. If that is the case, we are about to steamroll this team. Our O-Line and D-Line have been dominate the last couple of weeks.

Does Fairview have any answers for our speed at running back? I don't think so.

Let's go Tiger fans, get to the Jungle Friday night and watch us show Fairview what the number 1 team in the district looks like.

Fairview WILL lose to Marshall Co. This is one the biggest games in the Jungle's recent memory.

From what I have heard from some fans in the stands last night that Fairview is small. If that is the case, we are about to steamroll this team. Our O-Line and D-Line have been dominate the last couple of weeks.

Does Fairview have any answers for our speed at running back? I don't think so.

Let's go Tiger fans, get to the Jungle Friday night and watch us show Fairview what the number 1 team in the district looks like.

This should be a great game. Fairview is very underestimated. I'm sure everyone will be anxious to see if Marshall can contain Fairview's overall speed.

This should be a great game. Fairview is very underestimated. I'm sure everyone will be anxious to see if Marshall can contain Fairview's overall speed.

You mean anxious to see if fairview can contain Marshall County's speed. Has fairview even played a team with any speed??? Uh No!!! I am pretty sure the fairview defense will be looking at the back of # 3 and # 1 all night. Bet on that!!! I am excited to see this fairview speed

:roflolk:

You mean anxious to see if fairview can contain Marshall County's speed. Has fairview even played a team with any speed??? Uh No!!! I am pretty sure the fairview defense will be looking at the back of # 3 and # 1 all night. Bet on that!!! I am excited to see this fairview speed

Good game? You gotta be kidding me.... it will be over by halftime. This will not be a challenge for Fairview, I would love to see them lose, but i am a realist, this WILL NOT happen . I am glad to see your excited about the game and I hope you dont think you are really going to win.Hate to bust your bubble but your team dont have a prayer.They will beat you worse than they did the last 2 years . Believe me when you see this team you will see a "real deal" team, After the game just support dist 12 and wish them the best, ya'll are Good fans though. ( a little misguided) but its all good

Edited by EastCoach

Thank you. They have not seen speed yet. Coach T will have the boys ready to go. Fairview fans should stay home, but we will gladly take your money for our program.

Talking to some guys tonight, they said Fairview has an all-state linebacker. I hope he has fun chasing our backfield down from behind or he doesn't run into Mr. Davey because he will be done for the night.

Enjoy first place for a couple of more days because the Tigers will have sole possession after Friday night.

You should be. Overall, this team is faster than Fairview's team from last year who I do recall winning this game 35-14 last year with 35 unanswered. So you can't honestly sit behind your computer and tell yourself Marshall will blow Fairview out. Neither team lost much. Each has an elite defensive player, and speed on both sides of the ball. Sounds to me like a recipe for a barn burner.