Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

This happens every year... Lewis and Marshall spout off how great they are.... then after its over,they say just supporting thier team. Good luck guys you are going to need it. (lots of it) .......... Fairview wins 35-7 , No challenge to fairview on this one.

You're full of crap. If you think Marshall County ain't gonna be a contest to Fairview then you are out of your mind. Marshall County is a great team. They surprised me on how good they have gotten from last year. Now i hope Marshall County kills Fairview.

This happens every year... Lewis and Marshall spout off how great they are.... then after its over,they say just supporting thier team. Good luck guys you are going to need it. (lots of it) .......... Fairview wins 35-7 , No challenge to fairview on this one.

Ouch. They got this on a sign now right past the dump. Good job! You don't get off the dirt roads much do ya?

#3 is good for 3 and their kicker is the best h/s kicker I have ever seen. So #3 adds at least 18 and "the leg" adds 9. So way back that came to 27. Franklin-lite may win but it will be a close one for sure. On the edge is where is where Marshall may have concerns.

Now if Franklin-lite does go up rest assured the lights or the scoreboard will go out. The refs have Marshall County T's under their stripes. The field actually tilts uphill when you are on offense. Yous fans can't hollar for you because they are out of breath walking the 10 miles from the parking area. So, psychological speaking if you can handle all of that you may have a chance. :roflol:

You're full of crap. If you think Marshall County ain't gonna be a contest to Fairview then you are out of your mind. Marshall County is a great team. They surprised me on how good they have gotten from last year. Now i hope Marshall County kills Fairview.

Awwwww....poor baby still mad your pitiful team got DRILLED! lol your gonna lose to East this friday as well.......lol

Awwwww....poor baby still mad your pitiful team got DRILLED! lol your gonna lose to East this friday as well.......lol

The year is 2011. It is September 25. It's football season. Fairview is a mediocre team in a district that is rebuilding. Now that you're up to date. Get a grip man. You honestly need medication if you think East has a chance. Ask your guys who physically got owned, how drilled we got? I've got money that says, FV doeesn't want to play again. It won't end so well.

The year is 2011. It is September 25. It's football season. Fairview is a mediocre team in a district that is rebuilding. Now that you're up to date. Get a grip man. You honestly need medication if you think East has a chance. Ask your guys who physically got owned, how drilled we got? I've got money that says, FV doeesn't want to play again. It won't end so well

What team gave up 350 yards rushing? Lewis Co.

What team couldn't slow down the pass rush? Lewis Co.

Fairview is not scared of Lewis Co. No reason to be. Sure you guys hit hard, but last time I checked you don't get points for hard hits. You get points from getting in the endzone and that is something Fairview is clearly better at than Lewis. Fairview will gladly play you in the 2nd round at their place.

Fairview is focused on a great Marshall Co. team, Lewis should worry about East.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

What team gave up 350 yards rushing? Lewis Co.

What team couldn't slow down the pass rush? Lewis Co.

Fairview is not scared of Lewis Co. No reason to be. Sure you guys hit hard, but last time I checked you don't get points for hard hits. You get points from getting in the endzone and that is something Fairview is clearly better at than Lewis. Fairview will gladly play you in the 2nd round at their place.

Fairview is focused on a great Marshall Co. team, Lewis should worry about East.

What killed us in that game was turnovers. Trust me, we have gotten alot better on turning the ball over. That's why Fairview beat was the turnovers. I bet if you played us again Fairview would over look us and we would stomp their helmets in the dirt. :thumb:

spot on slim88 ^. Lewis just lives life in the PAST lane. People catch on to the wing T. In order to be successful in anything in life, you have to adapt. When you're down by 21 at halftime, that tells you that whatever you are doing isnt working and you need to switch things up. OR you can just accept the fact that Fairview is just that much better than you.

spot on slim88 ^. Lewis just lives life in the PAST lane. People catch on to the wing T. In order to be successful in anything in life, you have to adapt. When you're down by 21 at halftime, that tells you that whatever you are doing isnt working and you need to switch things up. OR you can just accept the fact that Fairview is just that much better than you.

See that's where you're wrong, the wing t is like Novocaine. Just give it time, it ALWAYS works.

you obviously have been mislead on the definition of always. do you guys have dictionairies down there?

You see any time Gerry(jerry)Bertier is on you have to have a Remember the Titans quote. If MC plays anything like they did against Giles, Fairview will have their hands full not only with #1 and #3, but #79 will introduce himself to your qb and he looks heavy and hard to handle. With all that said, IF Fairview can get a pass game going, MC can be hurt. Quick dump offs were open for Giles, just had a little timing problem, or could have been totally different game for us. Dont really care who wins, just like to get involved in some good chatter. Good Luck to both. Fairview fans get there early and you can sit on the home side. MC fans wont be there until later. Keep eye on MC band they will play the whole time your team has the ball and have got a couple of guys that have got moves like I did back in my Break Dancing years(back in the late 80's). Plan on seeing both teams later this year. GO whoever wins!!!

You see any time Gerry(jerry)Bertier is on you have to have a Remember the Titans quote. If MC plays anything like they did against Giles, Fairview will have their hands full not only with #1 and #3, but #79 will introduce himself to your qb and he looks heavy and hard to handle. With all that said, IF Fairview can get a pass game going, MC can be hurt. Quick dump offs were open for Giles, just had a little timing problem, or could have been totally different game for us. Dont really care who wins, just like to get involved in some good chatter. Good Luck to both. Fairview fans get there early and you can sit on the home side. MC fans wont be there until later. Keep eye on MC band they will play the whole time your team has the ball and have got a couple of guys that have got moves like I did back in my Break Dancing years(back in the late 80's). Plan on seeing both teams later this year. GO whoever wins!!!

i did not think it was possible.. a reasonable talking person who actually has something good to say about THE GAME. I thank you sir.