Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

Nice Franklinlite. Great idea having someone guard the light switch. :roflolk:

12AA slamming the Coach Saban of high school football? Tell me it ain't so. The bad part is finally after three years Marshall had some fans on Coach T. Mark that off now.

Internet is down like I figured it would be. Too many Yellow jackets trying to get on at once. Win or lose they are going to make some racket.

I sure am glad there are flash flood warnings for for Williamson County next Friday.

Looks like we are going to need some help. :ph34r:

We did not play well at all tonight. Fairview is not better than us. We beat ourselves tonight. Our coaches were to stubborn, if we mix up the playbook we win. Fairview fans were rude and disrespectful. I hope Giles puts it on them. Fairview=1st round playoff exit.

You are the big mouth that ran that fat mouth!!!! Well Fairview fans saw nothing but yellow flags all night. Looks as usual refs helping MC out tonight as they did last year. You would have been gone before half time if not for your only play maker #3 and he was good return man and had a great attitude. As for MC fan on our side i met some great people/fans. We only got smart on here from all the badgering some of you brought on. So i apologize for any one else i have offended. Take your beating and move on! Wish us well as I do for Marshall CO. It was a great game. Both Teams played well. PS WE have the best fans in 12AA .GO Jackets!!!

Lets get ready for that next home game. LOOK OUT 10-0

You are the big mouth that ran that fat mouth!!!! Well Fairview fans saw nothing but yellow flags all night. Looks as usual refs helping MC out tonight as they did last year. You would have been gone before half time if not for your only play maker #3 and he was good return man and had a great attitude. As for MC fan on our side i met some great people/fans. We only got smart on here from all the badgering some of you brought on. So i apologize for any one else i have offended. Take your beating and move on! Wish us well as I do for Marshall CO. It was a great game. Both Teams played well. PS WE have the best fans in 12AA .GO Jackets!!!

Lets get ready for that next home game. LOOK OUT 10-0

PSS....#3 at half had ran 11 times for only 12 yrds Looks like Fairview is pretty doggone fast and physical.

I love my tigers but for anyone to come on here and say Fairview was not better than us is crazy. There team speed was insane, they tackled well, and made big plays when they needed to. Our boys gave it what they had and it was not enough , time to say good game to both teams and move on. Good luck to the Yellow Jackets for the rest of the season, maybe we see each other again in the playoffs, if not I have no prob with someone from our region winning it all.

We did not play well at all tonight. Fairview is not better than us. We beat ourselves tonight. Our coaches were to stubborn, if we mix up the playbook we win. Fairview fans were rude and disrespectful. I hope Giles puts it on them. Fairview=1st round playoff exit.

Figures some idiot would have something stupid to say........why am I not suprised it comes from 12AA and notsowiseGiles. Just cant take it can ya.... I give Marshall credit they are a good team, I heard Murphy Fairy get on the band wagon last night as well,talking about all this vicious physical hitting that will be coming from Marshall......He must of been listening to the clown of 12AA..... :roflol:

I love my tigers but for anyone to come on here and say Fairview was not better than us is crazy. There team speed was insane, they tackled well, and made big plays when they needed to. Our boys gave it what they had and it was not enough , time to say good game to both teams and move on. Good luck to the Yellow Jackets for the rest of the season, maybe we see each other again in the playoffs, if not I have no prob with someone from our region winning it all.

i was at the game last night and i will say both teams had a lot of heart there was no quit in either team i believe this is fairviews year but marshall is headed in the right direction , we are very proud of our yellowjackets and they've worked hard to get where they are , , but all this to say i'm glad both teams finished the game with no injuries and good luck to both teams going forward.

Fairview WILL lose to Marshall Co. This is one the biggest games in the Jungle's recent memory.

From what I have heard from some fans in the stands last night that Fairview is small. If that is the case, we are about to steamroll this team. Our O-Line and D-Line have been dominate the last couple of weeks.

Does Fairview have any answers for our speed at running back? I don't think so.

Let's go Tiger fans, get to the Jungle Friday night and watch us show Fairview what the number 1 team in the district looks like.

Here's my observations of the game. Fairview has a very good team, but not championship caliber. They might make it to the quarterfinals if they're lucky. 21 and 10 are tough, but their classlessness and arrogant, showboating attitude will catch up with them sooner than later. 22 is good, but not the beast everyone talked about. 21 is a great athlete but won't break an egg....he cracked me up with his running out of bounds and arm tackling. Now for MC, the playcalling was HORENDOUS!!!! They couldn't stop penetration and that's why the run game couldn't get going. They had tons of mental mistakes as well. The D played

scared and it showed as their tackling was awful (same problem they had with Central). They had FV stopped for

losses and minimal gains several times but couldn't finish

which turned to big plays. Fairview will beat Giles easily

and finish the regular season undefeated. MC will win out

as we'lland possibly get their first playoff win in a while. Fairview appeared to want it more in the 2nd half and that was the difference. Good game and both teams seem poised for strong finishes.

Edited by CulleokaCowboy

You, sir, are in denial. Where was all your MC playmakers at tonight? Playmakers make plays, whether the coaching is terrible or the refs mess up. Heard ya boy 79 met his match tonight. And they all coming back next year! oh and you'll get to see #22 for two more years as well. I know you sick to your stomach right now, some crow usually does the trick :thumb:

You heard wrong, he had double digit tackles and didn't get blocked all night, just ran away from. He will easily defend his district defensive MVP. No one else is even close.

Here's my observations of the game. Fairview has a very good team, but not championship caliber. They might make it to the quarterfinals if they're lucky. 21 and 10 are tough, but their classlessness and arrogant, showboating attitude will catch up with them sooner than later. 22 is good, but not the beast everyone talked about. 21 is a great athlete but won't break an egg....he cracked me up with his running out of bounds and arm tackling. Now for MC, the playcalling was HORENDOUS!!!! They couldn't stop penetration and that's why the run game couldn't get going. They had tons of mental mistakes as well. The D played

scared and it showed as their tackling was awful (same problem they had with Central). They had FV stopped for

losses and minimal gains several times but couldn't finish

which turned to big plays. Fairview will beat Giles easily

and finish the regular season undefeated. MC will win out

as we'lland possibly get their first playoff win in a while. Fairview appeared to want it more in the 2nd half and that was the difference. Good game and both teams seem poised for strong finishes.

who said #22 is a beast, he is still just a soph. give him a year, and he will be getting that defensive mvp award.

Edited by JUNO