1. 1. who wins?

• Anderson County
    • Oak Ridge

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not voting, yet ! Sorry bad luck; either way. LOL

Mavericks have a good chance in this one, if not a win. i think the Mavs defense can stop OR as we speak. OR defense is what I am worried about. Over the past few years the defense has manged to win the game.

But too early to really make a real prediction.

Later this week.

If Zulliger plays, i believe OR wins....but if not, i believe AC pulls out the win.

With Zulliger- OR 34 AC 20

Without Zulliger- AC 28 OR 20

Well, if Halls can light up the scoreboard like they did against AC, then i would be willing to bet we will too if Zull plays. Cause we have a pretty dang efficient offense with him.

Edited by SweetScience

I really think the Mavs can pull this one off. I have faith in AC. They just need to get OR offense down and the defense unit step up. The defense can make up for Halls game in this one. What does take to play a good defensive game? The Mavs really need this one and they really need to work out the kinks this week.

Offense will really need to notch it up as in past few years OR has been the only one to slow down AC Offense.

AC#22 What do you think?

I really think the Mavs can pull this one off. I have faith in AC. They just need to get OR offense down and the defense unit step up. The defense can make up for Halls game in this one. What does take to play a good defensive game? The Mavs really need this one and they really need to work out the kinks this week.

Offense will really need to notch it up as in past few years OR has been the only one to slow down AC Offense.

AC#22 What do you think?

Jeo,check my post from page 1. I'll have more to say when I see how practice goes this week, and we await to hear about Zulliger's status. I hope his back. You dont like to see any kid sidelined for injuries. Good luck to both teams on an injury free game. We get 1 of our injured back this week, so that cant hurt.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeo,check my post from page 1. I'll have more to say when I see how practice goes this week, and we await to hear about Zulliger's status. I hope his back. You dont like to see any kid sidelined for injuries. Good luck to both teams on an injury free game. We get 1 of our injured back this week, so that cant hurt.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Yea keep us updated this is Homecoming week should be a great game. keep me updated and make sure Vance is 100% and hope everyone is. If Zulligers is back he may not see much playing time as he would not now want to re injury. Hope he is doing well. I hope they go over the film with a fine tooth comb from last week Halls game.

Thanks

Edited by jeopardyperil