Oak Ridge @ Anderson Co.

tnchad1980

27 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Anderson County
    • Oak Ridge

With or without Zullinger, AC still has to face a tough OR defense, similar to the one they saw against Powell (much tougher than the unit they saw last week against Halls). AC still has to prove that they can play defense, something the Mavs haven't really done yet this season. The gameplan is "simple" - contain Rian Hall (if Zullinger doesn't play). I still think OR wins a close game, regardless of Zullinger's status.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

means i owe you an OR 8 time state champs t-shirt for helping me do it MAV22!! lol jk...means i am a medalist, whatever that entails haha....Btw yall should beat our JV, they my friend are not very good..Frosh are pretty good i hear. they smacked powell 36-0

I thought being a Medalist had something to do with ones knowledge of the Civil war LOL!

I hope there QB is going to play so they dont have nothing to blame the lost on when AC beats the wildcats.... :popcorneater:

"Spaced" You've obviously bumped your head.

Zulliger returns this week and plays like the warrior he is and the wildcats turn it around this week.

WILDCATS ROLL...

ANDERSON COUNTY..... EATS MUR CHIKEN :)

The trainers and team doctor said that right now the plan is for Zulliger to play the first half. He is still in considerable pain and as he plays it will get worse. But he will start, but he's not 100% The injury is really alot worse than just a bruised kidney. All the nerves and muscles around the kidney are very tender and sore as well. He is practicing but you can tell he's still hurting. He's not as sharp or quick as he was, he's just trying to knock the rust off and get back in the flow.