Oak Ridge @ Anderson Co.

tnchad1980

27 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Anderson County
    • Oak Ridge

Henderson has been playing some receiver. He is a good athlete and will get first shot at qb next year. The whole JV team is struggling, there's just not very many of them, they play both ways, and to be honest with you they're not real excited about playing in the JV games.

If you've ever gone to the games on Monday, I kind of feel bad for the JV guys. First, they practice in pads with the varsity, then they bus over to Blankenship. There's lots of people there to see the freshmen, all the parents, family members, cheerleaders etc. Then, when the freshman game is over, everybody leaves, there's hardly anybody left to watch the JV play. It's kind of funny and sad at the same time.

yeah, well i guess we can't really blame them for not being excited about playin then lol

Edited by SweetScience

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to a sick son and a wife out-of-town, I'll be watching this one on local TV. This should be a great game as both teams really need to win this one for there playoff hopes. I like our chances, but only if we can keep improving at other phases of our game. Our defense needs to rise to the occasion (again) and give us a chance to win. If AC gets in a rhythm offensively, then we will have a tough time keeping up. If we can prevent that, then we should be able to control the game.

It's a beautiful evening for football and should be a great atmosphere across the county.

Go Cats!

Great game Cats! Bradley looked great, his best passing game IMHO. Also, great job receivers! Good job as well for our O line. Again, great win, work hard this week for a much improved Karns team.

We need to shore up our secondary, but other then that we looked pretty dominant in all phases of the game. AC looks like they are really struggling on defense, cause we just continuously gashed them up the middle all night. If Bradley actually had of ran the ball it could have been worse, but i only remember him running it one time. They didn't wanna risk running him i am sure. Great job by the players, and the coaches. The kids were playing really hard, good to see. Had fun talking to ORkat too, really great guy. Thanks for the conversation ORkat! Congrats to AC on a hard fought game.

The Boyz really loved the pregame fireworks and as a fan I thank the Mavs for gettin the boyz fired up.And the greatest show on turf was once again shut down by the Cats.Blade showed Class by not scoring wit bout 3 mins left and the cats are ready to roll in to da playoffs.With Elliot and Rian at RB and Brad back, Oak Rigde will run the table.Go Cats and congrats on whats gonna be another County Chip.Man I loved Oak Ridge goin out to midfield to greet the mavs when they came out.

The Boyz really loved the pregame fireworks and as a fan I thank the Mavs for gettin the boyz fired up.And the greatest show on turf was once again shut down by the Cats.Blade showed Class by not scoring wit bout 3 mins left and the cats are ready to roll in to da playoffs.With Elliot and Rian at RB and Brad back, Oak Rigde will run the table.Go Cats and congrats on whats gonna be another County Chip.Man I loved Oak Ridge goin out to midfield to greet the mavs when they came out.

Can't forget Moore either, had another long TD run tonight. Not gonna catch him once he gets going.