27 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Anderson County
    • Oak Ridge

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trainers and team doctor said that right now the plan is for Zulliger to play the first half. He is still in considerable pain and as he plays it will get worse. But he will start, but he's not 100% The injury is really alot worse than just a bruised kidney. All the nerves and muscles around the kidney are very tender and sore as well. He is practicing but you can tell he's still hurting. He's not as sharp or quick as he was, he's just trying to knock the rust off and get back in the flow.

He prob should not play.

The trainers and team doctor said that right now the plan is for Zulliger to play the first half. He is still in considerable pain and as he plays it will get worse. But he will start, but he's not 100% The injury is really alot worse than just a bruised kidney. All the nerves and muscles around the kidney are very tender and sore as well. He is practicing but you can tell he's still hurting. He's not as sharp or quick as he was, he's just trying to knock the rust off and get back in the flow.

I hate to hear that , I don't think he should play either then if he's still that tender and sore . If he does play , I hope they've got him some kind of special padding or protection . Tough Kid .

I hate to hear that , I don't think he should play either then if he's still that tender and sore . If he does play , I hope they've got him some kind of special padding or protection . Tough Kid .

He is one heck of a warrior which is why someone needs to step in and not let him play IF he is still hurting.

It's a football game.... lets please keep things in perspective.

If Brad is still hurt, don't play him.

R. Hall and M. Moore looked so good in tandem against Powell. I'm thinking it's about time to give J. Henderson his shot at QB with Hall and Moore with him. How much longer does Henderson have to ride the pine to say I'm sorry for going to basketball. He is good enough to play some receiver or defensive back if not QB.

If Brad is still hurt, don't play him.

R. Hall and M. Moore looked so good in tandem against Powell. I'm thinking it's about time to give J. Henderson his shot at QB with Hall and Moore with him. How much longer does Henderson have to ride the pine to say I'm sorry for going to basketball. He is good enough to play some receiver or defensive back if not QB.

i agree with that. I hear Henderson hasn't been doing too good in JV though, is this true?

Henderson has been playing some receiver. He is a good athlete and will get first shot at qb next year. The whole JV team is struggling, there's just not very many of them, they play both ways, and to be honest with you they're not real excited about playing in the JV games.

If you've ever gone to the games on Monday, I kind of feel bad for the JV guys. First, they practice in pads with the varsity, then they bus over to Blankenship. There's lots of people there to see the freshmen, all the parents, family members, cheerleaders etc. Then, when the freshman game is over, everybody leaves, there's hardly anybody left to watch the JV play. It's kind of funny and sad at the same time.