Bledsoe County @ Sequatchie County

indians07

Wouldnt put to much into those Quads right now, doesnt even have Goodpasture in the playoffs. What we do know is that a Dunlap win guarantees a Week 10 game with Signal for the district championship. Also winner of this game will host a playoff game. If those Quads were to hold true Sequatchie would host Bledsoe in the 1st round

Edited by Omniscience

I tried to tell everyone a few days ago, huge loss for Bledsoe, this kid made their offense roll, they'll be luckey to score on Dunlap , all they have to do is load the box and shut the run game down, good luck to both, hope #10 can get back to 100% by season end

If true, still speculation, it will effect the game. But by no means will this game be a blowout either way. It was Mr. Smith that scored the TD's in both games last year. Bledsoe has to many good players still

A Freshman QB with no game experience will be huge, Smith can't run if he can't get the ball or if bledsoe cant throw the ball , there in trouble, I look for this one to be all Indians, but I hope your right Omni, just don't see it, hope its still a good game

With #10- Bledsoe 20- Sequatchie 27

Without- Bledsoe 13- Sequatchie 27

Really, only 7 points difference between Cody and a Freshman QB.

Cody is an outstanding QB dont get me wrong, but Smith is the one who hurt us last year. I believe half of the passing yards were to Brandon in one game. The keys to the game for the Indians will still be block, tackle, protect the football and contain Smith, whether Cody plays or not

Holloway makes that much difference compared to a freshman that has had no game experience

Just can not see Bledsoe beating Sequatchie with a freshman at QB. The passing attack keeps folks from loading up on the run which makes the running back more effective. Would there be another player that might be able to step in a QB other than the freshman?