Dresden @ West Carroll

hogheaven

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City had their starting QB back last week which made them better at 2 positions. UC has some athletes and if they can start playing better defense will get in the playoffs. But for some reason they aren't very physical on defense. They played so bad against us a few weeks ago. They are better than people think. They need some mental toughness and some fire on defense and they could be a top ten 1A school.

I think Dresden will win, but by 3 TD's...no chance. I gave them a 3 TD call last week against a very week Union City team, but West Carroll is a better all around team than Union City. I'll say Dresden 21- West Carroll 14.

I stand corrected. I was really surprised, not by the win, but by the margin. Must have been total domination.

Well, well, well

I hope Dresden (we) are not taking West Carol lightly!!!

I feel Dresden will win by (2 touchdowns), but we need to focus on the first and second quarter and play like we do in the forth!!!!

Dresden has played hard this year, but we have had some major hiccups that have cost us one game and almost some others. One thing I will say, anybody on here can’t say this district is a push over there are several teams that where sleepers and come out to play football on Friday night!

GO LIONS

The major hiccup that cost the one game was when the coach lost his mind and did not have Hatchel in at QB at the last drive when the game could have been won. I don't think he was hurt and I didn't listen to WCMT on that next Sat to hear the reasoning.