Henry Co. Patriots vs. Northeast Eagles

RedSwarm10

I was hoping this would be a battle of 2 undefeateds...of course now that's not gonna be the case...I can assure you that the Northeast Eagles will put on a better show than did the Springfield Yellowjackets...that you can bet on! Make no mistake...this is a big game for the Patriots as is EVERY one from here on out...wanna play your first 3 at home?....gotta win out!

p.s. Don't look now..but the Dickson County Cougars are 5-1!

NE is not a good football team...they are fair at best. They are fortunate to be in a weak district. We are a good football team who is unfortunate to be in a weak district. If we play well, this will be just another massacre. I just pray that we have no injuries. Dickson County is TERRIBLE, despite their misleading record.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NE is not a good football team...they are fair at best. They are fortunate to be in a weak district. We are a good football team who is unfortunate to be in a weak district. If we play well, this will be just another massacre. I just pray that we have no injuries. Dickson County is TERRIBLE, despite their misleading record.

Bold statement to make about any team! How would you know if they are terrible? When have you seen them play? I'm assuming every Friday night you have observed your mighty Patriots, thus meaning you have not had a chance to determine whether or not Dickson is terrible because you have never seen them play. You must either be going off opponents scores, which is a foolish thing to do, going off last years score, which is again ignorant, or you must be so cocky that you actually think that every team HC plays is terrible in comparison to them. I have viewed your posts before. You make every HC fan look ignorant, and I know the majority of them are not. A former coach would not post ignorant comments like yours. The only coaching you probably did was that on a video game or junior pro football. Honestly, you don't even sound like a man, you are probably a foolish student posting this.

The cockiness makes you sick at times; even if you feel a certain or it is likely true, to come on here and say it is blatant disrespect to the other teams/fan base. Its 1 thing to say you will win going away but statements that insinuate the game shouldnt even be played is another thing all together. I do appreciate those who take the more civil route.....

It is FactsOnly's civil opinion that the clock runs in the third quarter or earlier the rest of the regular season.

you all are right. Henry Co. is by far the best team in this district and if any team stays with 24 points of them then it is a loss for Henry. Why don't you just move up and play at the next level then maybe you would get some competition. You can move up you know. It is allowed. Then maybe just maybe you wouldn't be stuck in such a lowly district. Better yet just send your JV to play everyone then maybe it would be a close game with you all winning in the end by only 14 points instead of 40. Just play the games and enjoy it. don't complain about beating everyone so bad.

you all are right. Henry Co. is by far the best team in this district and if any team stays with 24 points of them then it is a loss for Henry. Why don't you just move up and play at the next level then maybe you would get some competition. You can move up you know. It is allowed. Then maybe just maybe you wouldn't be stuck in such a lowly district. Better yet just send your JV to play everyone then maybe it would be a close game with you all winning in the end by only 14 points instead of 40. Just play the games and enjoy it. don't complain about beating everyone so bad.

Even if HC was in 6A they would still be in the same district. Dickson Co. & Rossview are 6A but play in district 10AAA. I'm not one to get on CoachT and boast about how HC is going to whip every team we play. However, these boards are for speaking your mind about high school football. As long as there are no personal attacks on coaches, players, or other posters I couldn't care less what anyone says on an internet message board.

I detect bitterness. Though you do make a good point. I can't comment about the JV, but if the Patriot second string was a separate team, they would be the second best team in the district and ranked in the top 12 in the state. You will take this as a cocky statement and probably twist it into another complaint about us being so good, but Facts are FactsOnly.

I detect bitterness. Though you do make a good point. I can't comment about the JV, but if the Patriot second string was a separate team, they would be the second best team in the district and ranked in the top 12 in the state. You will take this as a cocky statement and probably twist it into another complaint about us being so good, but Facts are FactsOnly.

Why not split the high school into two schools? You would have two state champion contenders and actually be apart of a west Tennessee district with say Milan, Westview and Camden. You could cut down on travel have extremely intense rivalries with schools close by. The competition would be better. You could split your posters on coacht up and have threads that would never end while you fight back and forth whether Henry County or Grove will win the district and ultimately be crowned state champions. So go ahead Coach T posters declare your allegiance now. Start your new band wagon now. You will take this as a statement and probably twist it into another complaint about you being so good, but having Fun is FunOnly.

Why not split the high school into two schools? You would have two state champion contenders and actually be apart of a west Tennessee district with say Milan, Westview and Camden. You could cut down on travel have extremely intense rivalries with schools close by. The competition would be better. You could split your posters on coacht up and have threads that would never end while you fight back and forth whether Henry County or Grove will win the district and ultimately be crowned state champions. So go ahead Coach T posters declare your allegiance now. Start your new band wagon now. You will take this as a statement and probably twist it into another complaint about you being so good, but having Fun is FunOnly.

Rat...one thing about you that concerns me/yet I admire about you...given the time you've spent in "a different scholastic/athletic community"...is your ability to pinpoint "details" of the "smaller communities" way of doing things....which are indeed insightful...but your blindness to our "lack of interest" in being like them is staggering!....we've been there...as recent as 1969....we did the McKenzie/Murray thing...it's time for YOU to understand..."...now you're up in the big leagues...gettin' your turn at bat..."!...now...get the grills hot and make sure the popcorn's ready!!

Bold statement to make about any team! How would you know if they are terrible? When have you seen them play? I'm assuming every Friday night you have observed your mighty Patriots, thus meaning you have not had a chance to determine whether or not Dickson is terrible because you have never seen them play. You must either be going off opponents scores, which is a foolish thing to do, going off last years score, which is again ignorant, or you must be so cocky that you actually think that every team HC plays is terrible in comparison to them. I have viewed your posts before. You make every HC fan look ignorant, and I know the majority of them are not. A former coach would not post ignorant comments like yours. The only coaching you probably did was that on a video game or junior pro football. Honestly, you don't even sound like a man, you are probably a foolish student posting this.

I coached for a long time and have friends still coaching. I trust their opinions. This district is not strong, outside of HC, and if you think it is, then YOU are ignorant. Check my posts...you may not like HOW I say things...but I am normally correct. We won't face a good team until round three or four. We may have a game that's not a blow out between now and then, but that's just because we could come out flat...that's normal. I stand by my opinions...and we should demolish the remaining opponents on our schedule because compared to us, they either aren't very good...or they are terrible. I have been correct all season long...Liberty, Beech, Springfield...check my posts...and when you do, your post will become the ignorant sounding one, and I will accept your apology.