Smith County @ Upperman

Julio Rodriguez

This is the year that Upperman knocks off SC. Upperman has a very good passing game and SC's secondary is not very good. I look for the Bees to take advantage and win 28-24.

Hmmm - Owl secondary not very good? Don't know what game you saw the Owls play, I must have missed it. Granted, our DB's aren't world beaters, but I think they will be able to take care of the Bee's!

This is the year that Upperman knocks off SC. Upperman has a very good passing game and SC's secondary is not very good. I look for the Bees to take advantage and win 28-24.

Ya'll must have added a "South Cannon" :roflol: There's not an SC on your schedule ya'll CAN beat. Ya'll don't play Scott Co., Sequatchie Co., Sevier Co., Statio Camp, Stewart Co.,or Sullivan Central. Smith Co. is on your schedule but I KNOW you cn't be talking about beating them.

The Bees have beat Monterey (with 2 wins against Clay and Pickett) York (with 2 wins againt Cannon and Cumberland) and Harriman (with 2 wins against Tellico Plains and Monterey). By Upperman standards being 3-3 at this point of the season is about as good as it gets.

Edited by Termite

Ya'll must have ya'll added a "South Cannon" :roflol: There's not an SC on your schedule ya'll CAN beat. Ya'll don't play Scott Co., Sequatchie Co., Sevier Co., Statio Camp, Stewart Co.,or Sullivan Central. Smith Co. is on your schedule but I KNOW you cn't be talking about beating them.

The Bees have beat Monterey (with 2 wins against Clay and Pickett) York (with 2 wins againt Cannon and Cumberland) and Harriman (with 2 wins against Tellico Plains and Monterey). By Upperman standards being 3-3 at this point of the season is about as good as it gets.

No we got Smith County this week and we will win this year. It doesn't matter who the teams are that we beat. We were supposed to beat them. The Bees have a very good passing attack. This is not the same Upperman team that you played last year. A lot of the players that was playing on this year's team didn't even play last year. I do think it will be a shootout, I just don't see the Owls D slowing down the Upperman O.

No we got Smith County this week and we will win this year. It doesn't matter who the teams are that we beat. We were supposed to beat them. The Bees have a very good passing attack. This is not the same Upperman team that you played last year. A lot of the players that was playing on this year's team didn't even play last year. I do think it will be a shootout, I just don't see the Owls D slowing down the Upperman O.

I appreciate your fandom J-Rod. However, there is a difference in reality and make believe.

I can't tell if you are trying to be a troll about this or if you are serious. I truly hope you don't believe half the stuff you are saying. Lmao slowing down the Upperman O. Is there an O we don't know about other than the one that put up a whole 34 on York, or maybe the one that put up 39 on Monterey :roflol:

" A lot of players that was playing on this years team didn't even play last year". NOW, that worries me. What in the world will the Owls do? Maybe Maynord needs to find a bunch of 1st year players if they make that big of a difference. :roflol:

Upperman hasn't seen nowhere close to a defense that SC will bring to this game. It won't matter if the SC secondary isn't that good because the SC defensive front won't give them anytime to throw and test the SC secondary. SC wins this one big...only game left that will test SC this year will be White House...

Edited by swanson71

lolabove.gif

Just like Obama getting re-elected, there is NO WAY, (unless SC plays the Pee-Wee team) that this game is won by UHS. Coach Herron and the staff do a great job, but again, no way. This great Upperman offense was halted by a LA defense while they could not, in Bart Scott's words "stop a nose bleed." Defensively, LA had their way with the Bees before calling off the dogs in the fourth and subbing in the 2nd and 3rd teams. With that being said, I will say this one is not close. SC 41 UHS 7.

I now have to officially change my underoos. :o Julio, your going to have to stay off the sauce if you want to be taken seriously. Now if you excuse me, I got to go and clean up!!! :roflol: